• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Clicking noise from the ecu

92 ranger supercab xlt 4.0l. ------------------ There's been a ticking/ clicking noise coming from the passenger side footwell recently and I think its the ECU computer. Happens around 60kph, throttle doesn't seem to matter. Any ideas what it is? -:icon_confused:-- Is there a relay in...
  2. Location of 4.0L Gauge Temperature sensor (pictures)

For your consideration: The location of gauge sensor for engine temp. On 1992 Ranger 4.0L 4x4 supercab. Manual has no info on where this thing is so I was looking in all the wrong places. Hope it helps future people. (Hello future people!) Took the single wire off, shorted to ground...
  3. Cool tool

Hey guys - I've recently come across this nifty device. Its a drill reverser from around 1956 maybe later, before two way drills. It lets you control direction depending on which half you hold (planetary gears allowed to spin or not) It slows the spin down enough to be used as a tapping head...
  4. Observer's Build Thread

As promised, ive finally arranged my photos on my harddrive and photobucket. I know you guys like them pretty pictures! THE BEFORE!!! (it stayed this way for a day after I got it. Maybe less.) --------------------------- Oh, and im using the img codes off photobucket. Plz tell me if this...
  5. Explorer parts car?

I found this explorer on cl, same year and all the same options and engine as my truck- is it worth picking it up as a parts car? Im not sure if the engine transmission etc will work as a direct swap? http://abbotsford.en.craigslist.ca/cto/2648377045.html
  6. Its always the little things.

Im on the final lap of my cab-back resto on this truck and its been a heck of an experience.. Ive learned a LOT about it in the process but im running out of steam. :sad: Some parts were missing/damaged when I bought the truck and a few have gone missing during the project. The final things i...
  7. Rear shackles- Is this correct?

Hey guys- got my truck rolling today, in spite of our first falling of snow! Ive been calling my truck "stumpy" as thats what its been resting on till now :P I need your opinion on the rear shackles.. Is this bending normal? Im not sure what i did wrong, I was thinking of putting more...
  8. Hello ranger drivers!

First things first- love the forum. Invaluable tech library and experience from fellow drivers is an awsome resource!! Im from Canada, B.C, about an hour outside vancouver.. my first car was starting to get on my nerves so I went ahead and got a ranger. 1992 4x4. Love it. :) Been busy with it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad