• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Dofter

91 3.0 MAF Sensor mod issue, lean

Okay, so I have a 91 3.0. I just did some intake work on it, new tubing, filter and swapped the MAF sensor housing from a 91 Crown Vic 5.0. I kept the original sensor, not the 5.0's. I was thinking that more air in would equal more power. Now my truck struggles at start up and full throttle. Do...
  2. Dofter

My 2 Rangers

I just want to share my trucks. My first one was my very first truck/car: I had bought it from my grand-dad for $1750 with 55,000 original miles on it. It is a 1991 XLT with a 2WD 3.0L Then I started modifying it... I have put a 12" sub and 1200WATT amp, LED ambient lighting, tool box...
  3. Dofter

How many members are there?

I am just curious to know how many members there are on The Ranger Station.:icon_confused::dunno:
  4. Dofter

Chassis Swap?

I was thinking the other day...:icon_confused: (something bad for me to do, because I think of things like this :icon_twisted:) Is it possible to swap an entire chassis, engine, transmission and drivetrain from and explorer to a ranger? I was thinking maybe get a not wrecked explorer, and trade...
  5. Dofter

LED Ambient Lighting

Hey guys! I did some LED lighting in my Ranger and I thought I would share what I have done. First off I ripped up the carpet to wire some of the wires under. Second I found this bunch of wires under the headlight switch and spliced into the lhtblu/red wire (dash lights) and made kind of a...
  6. Dofter

1991 Ranger XLT

Hey just thought I would share some pics of my Ranger It is mostly factory stock, 3.0L V6 2wd, Manual Transmission, and just over 60,000 miles:icon_thumby:
  7. Dofter

Hey!

Hey, my name is Greg. I am a proud owner of a 1991 Ford Ranger. I am the second owner, bought it off my Grandpa(original owner). I enjoy driving my Ranger; to work, drifting in the rain or gravel, mobbing off-road, or just haulin' some friends to our next paintball game. I didn't really know...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad