• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mongoose289

Master Cylinder

on the master cylinder for a 84 ranger, what spot is for the front brakes and the rear brakes?
  2. mongoose289

d35 or d44

I have the stock d28 in the front of my 86 ranger along with a 302 and 35" tires. Would a d35 hold up? or would a 76-77 bronco d44 be better?
  3. mongoose289

Gearing

What gears do you guys run with the 5.0's? im using 35" swampers and 3.73's and rarely use 5th gear. should i regear?
  4. mongoose289

4.0 questions

About 2 weeks ago my mother told me her 93 ranger was running rough. I went and looked at it. spark plugs were dirty so i cleaned them and told her to get new ones. hooked up the code scanner and it would not read her truck, later that day hooked it up to another ford and it worked. Does that...
  5. mongoose289

getting rid of stacked blocks

Im trying to get rid of the stacked blocks about 6" i have on the back of my 86 ranger.The explorer swap looks the easiest but it dosent give enough lift. What is the easiest and cheapest way to get more lift out of them? I also have a set of springs from a 79 bronco that lifted it about...
  6. mongoose289

sas questions

I am trying to prepare to do a sas on a 86 ranger. I am using coil/radius arm set up.The axle is from a 76-77 bronco.The truck is my daily driver so i need as little down time as posible. The main questions i have are: 1.steering what is the easiest,fastest,and safe way to do? 2.brake lines...
  7. mongoose289

bronco leaf springs

Has anyone put leaf springs from a full size bronco in a ranger? I know they are 3" wide and the ranger is 2.5" wide. I have the springs and all the proper brackets and was thinking about trying it.
  8. mongoose289

gt40p heads in a 86 4x4

Does anyone know where to get headers for gt40p heads that will fit in a 86 4x4

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad