• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rebuild help??

So my transmission is going out on my 96 ranger with a 4.0 automatic transmission and an auto T-case. So first off I need help Identifying what transmission I have? Second what do I need to rebuild it and wheres the best place to order it? Third is it even worth the time to do it yourself or is...
  2. tire help

how bad will 32/11.5 pro comp M/ts rub on a stock 96 ranger extended cab 4.0 4x4?
  3. transsmission issues

so first off heres the stats: 96 ranger 4x4 super cab with the 4.0 and i beleve a 4R55E automatic trans So about two weeks ago the trans started sliping out of gear real bad and example when i back out of my drive way which has a slight incline it will pop put of reverse then once im out on...
  4. slow windows

so i have a 1996 super cab and both the drivers and passanger side power windows are slower then slow can be on the way up. i cant figure out what is wrong. anyone have this problem before

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad