• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. kingreinheimer

dana 44/ ford 9 inch

does anyone know if im going to have to move brackets around on my full sized bronco axles(dana44/9") to fit on my ranger?
  2. kingreinheimer

drive shafts

i have a 1990 ford ranger 2.9l v6 reg. cab and im about to do a sas with a dana 44 and a 9 inch both off a 79 bronco, it will have about 6 inches of lift and the only thing i need is a front drive shaft and a rear drive shaft and i need help with them....what truck i should get them off of or...
  3. kingreinheimer

i need some 35s

so would anyone like to sell a set of 35s for cheapish? im doing my sas real soon and i need some tires, doesnt matter what size, as long as they are 35s let me know.....with pictures:icon_thumby:
  4. kingreinheimer

help

my trucks engine has been recenty been making a weird noise while im driving. it sounds like liquid is being pushed through a very small hole and hitting something, help please:dunno:
  5. kingreinheimer

Sasness!

:yahoo: almost done colecting all my parts for my sas swap so i fugured id start making a thread, i may or may not be picking up my axles tomorrow but if not tomorrow i will be getting them over thanksgiving break, the axles are basicly coming with everything i need. pictures soon!
  6. kingreinheimer

do i need?

do i need axle pivot drop down brackets for my 6 inch lift?
  7. kingreinheimer

axle pivot drop brackets

i am really confused, im making my own lift kit from parts off other trucks so far so good till i remembered that my front axle is weird. this may be a dumb question but do i need a axle pivot drop bracket to lift the front? sas is not an option till summer and also how do i measure the lift...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad