• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. power door locks

Replaced doors on 99 ranger that has power locks would like to keep the power locks. How do I hook them up?
  2. windows

Has anyone changed doors from manual to power windows and can you tell me how?
  3. windows

Once again I asks this question on the ford truck forums and they don't know or they are just not answering me. Does any one know if the wire harness is all the same in all 1990 ford e150 van? my front door needed replaced and it has roll up windows and the parts van has power windows has anyone...
  4. van question

Iv'e been looking on the web site for ford 1990 e150 van. It seems that know one knows the answer. Iv'e ask sevral time and know one answers my question. Does a 1990 ford e150 van have a fuse for the fuel pump and can you tell me which fuse? It seems you guys are much smarter and always answer...
  5. trouble cranking engine over

New starter and tried 3 different batteries that all said charged. Engine will turn about three turns and then it acts dead. Battery shows 12 volts after trying to start. what might be the problem ? Thanks joey!:icon_confused:
  6. computer

I know don't yell at me! what all computer fit 90 ford e150 van? junk yard said even a ford ranger will work. Thanks joey!
  7. headers

Has anyone tried the block hugger headers that are on ebay? They say they fit a v8 explorer. Thanks joey!
  8. explorer exhaust manifolds on 99 ranger

Will the explorer v8 manifolds fit 99 ranger and will they hurt performance ? Thanks joey!
  9. different frames

My buddies frame is bent in rear of 92 ranger. He want to replace rear section. What is the different between short and long base frames? his is a short bed. Thanks!
  10. speedometer

I have a 99 ranger that I'm putting in a v8. My problem is will the speedometor still work? I'm going carb and the distribitor that has one wire hook up so don't have much use for the computor. I'm pretty good at mecanical but not so much with wiring. Thanks joey!
  11. cab mounts

What have to guys used for body mounts on 99 rangers? It seem you can get them fairly cheap for the 93 to 97 but the ones for the 98 and newer are a lot more money. thanks joey!
  12. kick down cable

Dose anyone use a lokar kick down cable on your truck for the aod transmission ? I Have a brand new cable for the c4 transmission. The only diffrents is the aod has a spring on the kick down lever cable end on the transmission. Do you think I could just put a spring on and make it work? Thank joey!
  13. electronic box

What is the box thats bolted to the floor in front of cub holder on a 99 ranger?
  14. aod trans

I ask this before but after reading other post i'm confused again. how many detents on a aod transmission? Is it first, second ,third than the od shifts by itself? Or is it first,second,third, forth. I hope I don't make anyone mad by asking again. Just trying to find which shifter i need. Thanks...
  15. transmissions

What is a better transmission to use in a v8? I have a c6 but everybody say it a power hog . Is there a better trans that has over drive without a computer? I have a c4 that needs rebuilt . Just wanted something that not so hard on gas. Thanks joey!
  16. carb linkage

I'm starting to put my intake and carb on. autozone sells linkage brackets but I don't know what I need. I have a edelbrock carb and intake. what do I need to hook up my kick down for tranny? Thanks joey!
  17. limited slip

Can you change the spider gears from open to a limited slip? Don't know much about them! Thanks!
  18. c6 verses c4

How much extra horse power dose a c6 take compared to a c4? Thanks joey!
  19. oil pans

What oil pans are you guys running with a 99 v8 ranger? will the rear sump pan work? Thanks joey!
  20. Transmission

How much lost of power do you lose between a c6 trans and a c4 trans? Thanks joey!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad