• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. compatibility?

hey ive got a 97 ranger regular cab and i was wonderin what year rangers have the same size u-bolts as my truck. i need them tomorrow before work. i got a 92 ranger thaat i can pull them from and also a 98. what years are the same or even better?
  2. went to

alright so i was recently at u-pull and i felt like i was in a playground. i ran around to every truck i thought i could use parts off and my imagination went wild. i drive a 1997 white ford ranger regular cab short bed 2wd 2.3l motor with a manual 5 spd transmission. debates: front coils: im...
  3. i need 06rangerxlt

alright so i was recently at u-pull and i felt like i was in a playground. i ran around to every truck i thought i could use parts off and my imagination went wild. i drive a 1997 white ford ranger regular cab short bed 2wd 2.3l motor with a manual 5 spd transmission. debates: front coils: im...
  4. F-150 springs

ok so tonight while picking through parts for sale i found a rear lift that i went and picked up. now i need advice on the front. im looking at doing the front coil springs and using a couple off of an f150. what years of the f150 would be best? also using washers as a spacer and a longer bolt...
  5. alignment!

alright so i poked through the tech library and read in several different categories and tried chasing a few threads. i hit a stump pretty hard and really threw out my alignment. then to add to my already bad steering i ended up going off the road and jumping a ditch doing about 30. im new to...
  6. I need help!

:bawling: i recently got a new battery and a new alternator but my truck just died on me and my power gage is reading zero. i havent got a single clue as to what might be the problem but maybe you do. its a 1997 ford ranger single cab 2.3l motor with a manual trans. i need this this by tomorrow...
  7. New audio?

alright so ive saved up a little cash. now i want like a clear dirrect plan as to what i should do. last night we partied for my birthday and i blew out my speakers. so i need new ones lol suggestions for speakers are needed. also amp selection. i have a deck and i can build my own box. wiring...
  8. Leaking alot of oil

hey everyone, ive got a 97 ranger regular cab with a 2.3l motor. it started with just a slow leak and i didnt pay much attention to it. yesterday however i went out to get in the truck and as i backed down the driveway theres a puddle where my truck was. i checked my oil and it was dead empty. i...
  9. fed up.

i just replaced my timing belt. did everything i was supposed to. followed all the instructions. now my truck wont start. im about to freak out.
  10. jack it up!

alright so heres my little dream. 4" suspension lift. 2" coil spacers in the front. 1" add-a-leaf to the already suspesion lift. and then debating a body lift? cragar soft 8, 31x10.50x15 A/T's, gears in the rear end. now of course im broke and cant afford any of this but this is my dream. ide...
  11. new sound system. suggestions?

alright im new to the site and i havent found much on what im looking for. im a huge partier(i dont i spelled that right) and i would love to have an awesome sound system for when im backed up to the fire. i have a naw JVC head unit waiting to be installed. i dont know what to do about speakers...
  12. slipped timing belt

alright so it appears i slipped a timing belt. but i slipped it while in motion. now i was wondering, is it as simple as putting a new belt on there? or did i seriously damage my motor? please let me know whats more likely and how to go about fixing it.
  13. 97 ranger. im new =)

alright so heres a little bit about me. i drive a 1997 2.3l white ford ranger with a 5spd manual trans. im 19 years old, i live in south florida, my truck is my baby, and i love to get it offroad. i have a lead foot and love to get sideways on street or in the trails. i have a terrible driving...
  14. 2.3l wont start

i have a 1997 ranger with a 2.3l manual trans and i cant get it to start. i was driving down the road today and it shut off on me. it turns over but wont fire up. i checked my battery and its still got power. im no mechanic so my knowlege is limited. if anyone has any suggestions or has...
  15. 2.3L wont start

i have a 1997 ranger with a 2.3l manual trans and i cant get it to start. i was driving down the road today and it shut off on me. it turns over but wont fire up. i checked my battery and its still got power. im no mechanic so my knowlege is limited. if anyone has any suggestions or has...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad