• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. wahlstrom1

Your Tow Rig

Ok Folks, lets see your towrigs getting used.... I don't wanna see rangers haulin stuff, we all do that every day. Lets see what hauls your rangers, or does your heavy hauling. Post can also include towrig specs, and trailer specs. Bonus points for purpose built equip/trailers etc.
  2. wahlstrom1

U.A. Ranger towrig.

Figured a towrig would be handy when wheelin with the big boys... and a spare vehicle never hurts either! Put 3000km on it since I got it, averaging 22mpg city/24mpg hwy! 95' 2500 2wd 5 spd cummins -415xxxkm Now has: -Full round of pump mods' -4" turbo back MBRP exhaust Getting: -5th wheel...
  3. wahlstrom1

Original U.A. Ranger

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=946059&highlight=ranger Ali's sellin the ranger,well... been tryin to anyways. Figured I'd post it over here because a lot of you might not be on pirate. Check the link for all specs and pics.
  4. wahlstrom1

Ultimate Adventure 2011'

This year we are starting from scratch with a brand new Ford F150 EcoBoost V6 truck as our official Ultimate Adventure vehicle. Of course the build plans are top secret, super classified, x-files type off limits at this point, and the destination of this year’s trip are even more unknown (so...
  5. wahlstrom1

Central Alberta Ranger

Figured you guys might like, built by a dude local to me. Truck is now for sale, but here's a couple pics/specs. -5.0L HO engine, T18 4spd, 205 t-case, fully box frame four link rear suspension, three link front suspension custom dana super 60 front axle with detroit locker and 5.38...
  6. wahlstrom1

Peterson's Ultimate Adventure

Well, we've been told we can kinda let the cat outta the bag but it must be on a leash, and muzzled......:icon_twisted: Shay (59Bisquik) and I have both gotten into this years Ultimate Adventure. We can't say when or where we're going but it'll be a blast for sure.... If any of you guys see...
  7. wahlstrom1

Winter wheeling, oh what a disaster....

So, we headed out west and did some wheelin..... Never made it more then a mile from the trucks (other 4 guys hauled their rigs) in any direction, burnt a lot of gas and broke some stuff. We started with: CJ- 304ci, 38's locked YJ- 4.2L, 36 SX's open/open 4Runner- 4.3L auto/dual cases, 35"...
  8. wahlstrom1

RBV Doubler - Ballistic Fabrication

Ballistic Fab is willing to put in the R&D time to make a doubler kit available to us however they need parts (case/tranny) to work with and being as we're asking for them to make the kit they're asking for the donor parts as a start. I'd be all over this and giving them my spares however I'm...
  9. wahlstrom1

Beaten with the ugly stick....anyone?

I beat my truck for winter via the canopy, what about your guy's rides? How are your trucks surviving this years deep freeze....windchill of -35*C all day today :sad:
  10. wahlstrom1

Lookin for another set of doors...

So I'm lookin for a chop in which my ranger gets a sport trac cab and a tube bed.....what can you photo chop genius's do for me? The truck: The cab(in mirror, sorry): The bed idea's if you guys can work it in:
  11. wahlstrom1

Woot....new exhaust

So, out with the old, in with the new!~ Old was 3 1/2' of chevette (yes, chevette @ 1 7/8" dia.) factory exhaust and a 24" cherry bomb that was worn out.... New is 2.5" In/Out FLOPRO muffler. Gone is the hwy drone, and most of the crackling when high rpm downshifting. It also doesn't rub my 1...
  12. wahlstrom1

Pic's of Famous People....Signed!

So, we all have a pic/poster/sign of someone famous sitting around. We've all thought, hey it'd be cool if I met '_____' and got them to sign it. Post all the Parafanalia (sp?) that you've got autographed, and a lil story behind it. I was given this poster (36"x24", corregated plastic) by...
  13. wahlstrom1

My truck got 'Riddler'd'

So, thanks to Broaner (an awesome seller :headbang:) I have a decent rear diff cover on my truck. I'll be building a new front cover soon too, but I couldn't turn down the great deal I got on this cover. Stock: Riddler'd: Something like this except fully caged is what the D44 up...
  14. wahlstrom1

Sliders through the rockers

I'm looking to build a set of sliders here soon, and had an idea I've seen on other vehicles before but not on rangers.... Has anyone here run the slider-frame tubes through the rocker panel's as to not lose any ground clearance, and how has it worked for you?
  15. wahlstrom1

Out with the old...in with the new

So, I got the motivation to install my detroit locker. I previously had an aussie that I sold to friend as he had no rear locker so I was back to an open diff. From the time I pulled it in the shop, to taking it out and climbing over the 6' snowbank in our yard was about 4 hrs. I didn't figure...
  16. wahlstrom1

Painted my 'glass....

Well, I finally got the truck back to one color and got all my fiberglass goodies installed. I'll post some more pics once I get the new fender liners made up. And my Crazy Newfie painter....hating fiberglass.....:thefinger: -andrew
  17. wahlstrom1

My 1354's really a 1350....ARGH!

So, I ran across a ranger in my buddies towing yard and found it was going for scrap...specs are as follow's: 90' excab 4wd 2.9L M5OD D35/8.8 Now, I was after the Tcase so I took a quick peak under it and there she be! Fixed yokes front and rear and an M5OD shifter, in my mind all is...
  18. wahlstrom1

CopyKat - EMPTY YOUR INBOX!!!!

title says it all.....
  19. wahlstrom1

Tates Memorial Run VID (NSFW/NSFK-Language in music)

Here's the fully edited video from the last run I did....It was a Memorial run for a fellow wheeler who was killed at work a few weeks ago. -andrew LINK - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1pQCE5VNZnj3nQXUR Lemme Know what you think....
  20. wahlstrom1

My Build, All Parts And Prices ***2016 Updated*** still not done...

Well, this is in no way a perfect build, and there some things I would change and they will be mentioned. The prices I'm listing are in Canadian dollars, and they were from when the US and Can. Dollar were near equal. There are several ways to go about a build like this, but here's how I did...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad