• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Mojavekid18

Bad Misfire, No codes

Please help, im at a complete loss and really want my truck back. 1996 Ranger 2.3 2wd 5sp ~200k About a week ago it devolped a bad misfire on the way home from work. No codes on the dash. Rough idle and almost had to dump the clutch to get it not to stall from stop. Here is a list of what...
  2. Mojavekid18

Weak Heat?

Hi everyone i've been a member on the forum for over a year now and like to read through but never really needed to post anything until now. I have a 1996 2.3 ranger 2wd 5sp. The heat has never really worked great since i got it from Florida almost 2 years ago and it takes FOREVER to warm the...
  3. Mojavekid18

Hi everybody!

Hi, my name is Darren. I just got a 1996 2wd 5 speed ranger xl today. It needs a little tlc but it runs good and everything mechanical works well. Plus its from florida so there is almost no rust. But i look forward to see all of your rides and being a part of this forum!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad