• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. avenger

95 tailgate on a 91

I may have screwed up. I have a 91 ranger long bed and got a 95 ranger tailgate from pick n pull.. older ones that are nice are non existent.. it fits in the gap and latches but the bottom mount that is round is way too big and I got a kit for bedside tailgate hinges that says it fits 90-2011...
  2. avenger

tailgates

What year tailgates fit a 91 ranger if any besides 89-92? mine is crap and only will come completely off if you pull up on the side that does have the round part.. it has to come completely off every time.. the cables seem to be seized and such...plus its rusty at the bottom... if this one is...
  3. avenger

Belt Tensioner

Hello guys, Not that my belt tensioner is bad or anything.. but just in case i need it in the future when putting penetrating grease in it when i change the belt doesnt work anymore.. where the heck do i get one for a 91 ranger with a 2.3? Non A/c With power steering. Mine has a square hole for...
  4. avenger

Sputtering With Load

1991 Ranger 2.3 Was sputtering when cold at about 1500 rps in whatever gear unless your cruising especially when climbing hills in 3rd gear around 25 and 1500 rpms Changed the coil, wires, and plugs and its still doing it..what else could be causing this only around a certain rpm or when under...
  5. avenger

No start

91 ford ranger 2.3 5 speed... Changed the wiper motor.. Had batter disconnected.. Hooked it back up.. No start.. It will fart and spudder if given starting fluid. Doesn't seem like fuel pump makes noise.. It ran fine before I changed the wiper motor.. It makes no sense to me.. I also never run...
  6. avenger

Need help

this is on a 1991 ford ranger. First off i am not an electrical person..im not very good at finding the problem and fixing it..but i am gonna try... i have an issue.. when the light switch is pulled all the way out only the headlights work..no dash lights or tail lights.. so i tought oh it must...
  7. avenger

Dinger

Where is the dinger in my 1991 ranger? It made my battery almost go dead. I have fixed the door switch i think, but the dinger is so quiet when it goes off you can barely hear it...is there like a volume on it? if so where...if not where is the dinger so i can fix the problem
  8. avenger

How long do clutches last in rangers

Roughly how long do clutches have to be replaced in rangers? i have the 2.3 5 Speed...nothing is wrong with mine..i was just wondering. :icon_thumby:
  9. avenger

Center Link, Outer Tie rod, and ball joints.

My steering has been real loose..and i had my buddy check it out..since i dont know much about steering...i know how it works but have never worked on it...center link right outer tie rod and right side upper and lower ball joint...He is busy working all the time and hasnt had the time to...
  10. avenger

Air Box

In the summer i took off my air box and put a cone filter on..i wanna put my air box on..since its getting cold and without an IAT it kills my MPG...im gonna just get a K&N filter for the box...which side of the box or the IAT does the wire go..and the tube? i cant seem to find clear enough pics...
  11. avenger

Hello

Hello my name is Avenger i am 19 years old. I have a 1991 Ranger XLT with the 2.3 In it. 5 Speed manual. Standard cab, and 7 foot bed. I will get pictures of it whenever it decides to stop raining ;) Anyhow, i got it last year for graduation as a present from my aunt (she owns a used car lot) It...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad