• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ditchbanger

Heat stopped working on high

I know that my blower motor resistor has been bad on my 93 3.0 since I got the truck. It always blows on one of the lower settings and it works on High. Now high stopped working and I was wondering if that was because of the resistor? Its frigid up here in Maine and it worked four days ago when...
  2. Ditchbanger

Please HELP ASAP Cant get 1354 back together

A buddy told me that i could pull the back cover off my transfer case to check my chain because I believe it is slipping. I got the back off but cant get it back on!!! I need it for work in the morning. I leaves a gap like something is binding up but I cant get it any further. Please HELP!
  3. Ditchbanger

Misfire! 93 3.0

I posted before but I need to update. 93 ranger 3.0 132k. I have replaced fuel filter, fuel pump, coil, plugs, plug wires, distributor cap, rotor, tps, checked my distributor, everything I could imagine. It runs fine at idle but misfires under acceleration. Full throttle it runs fine but fuel is...
  4. Ditchbanger

At wits end with misfire.

93 3.0 128k on motor. In the morning I go out and start my truck sometimes I let it warm up other times i just take off. It misfires (bucks and pops) when its under 2k rpms no matter what gear Im in. It doesnt do it nonstop it sometimes does it in spells, and some times it will come out of it...
  5. Ditchbanger

Need some input on dimming lights

Im sure many of you have heard the classic issue of lights dimming when the bass hits hard. It only happens with music cranked and when im listening to hick hop haha. Im in progress of doing the big 3 upgrade. My question is, what should I run for a fuse or link from my alt to my battery? I have...
  6. Ditchbanger

Keeping MAF clean

Any idea how to keep my MAF sensor clean for a long period? It seems like I have had to clean it often lately. It is acting up in the foggy wet snow conditions were having up here in Maine. Any ideas?
  7. Ditchbanger

Parking Brake Unhooked?

I have searched all over but cant find anything. I bout my 93 3.0 almost two years ago. I have never had a parking brake. I decided to get two new cables and see if that would fix it. The kid who I bought it from said they're "unhooked" in the hub. What am i missing?
  8. Ditchbanger

Once again another 3.0 need more power thread

I was wondering what i could do for cheap mods that all add together to get me some power. Im prob going to break down and buy 4.56s but not yet.
  9. Ditchbanger

What do you guys think about this?

http://youtu.be/jwrm6HrynG4 Does this seem kinda cheap?
  10. Ditchbanger

Clutch slipping sometimes

Heres my info: Just put in a new 3.0 with 120k on it. Took the clutch off my motor I pulled because it was new when I bought the truck last year. I was recently driving it I had about 80 miles on the new motor. I stopped at a stop light and held my clutch for a bit and it got noisy and was...
  11. Ditchbanger

Re gearing 7.5 and Dana 35

Where is the best place to buy 4.56 gears for my 7.5 and my D35? My stock 3.73s arent keeping up with my 33in mud brutes.
  12. Ditchbanger

DANA 35 Axle Seal

Can someone put a new topic in the tech library on doing a passenger side axle seal. I have not problem tearing into it I would just like to know what I'm up against for time and if I have to drop the whole front end out.
  13. Ditchbanger

Wheel bearing spacer and washer

I recently have gone through a couple wheel bearings in my 93 3.0. After about a week or two the bearings kept loosening up. I took it to have a front end alignment when my buddy who did it told me I am missing the spacer and washer for my assembly. Went to my second home the parts store and I...
  14. Ditchbanger

Junnk coil spring spacers

I have a 4 inch superlift suspension lift in my truck. This includes the nylon coil spring spacers in the front. The spacers are cracked so they are kind of falling out. I was wondering if i should use washers to make myself new spacers, try to fix what i have, or man up and order some Skyjacker...
  15. Ditchbanger

Wheel bearing spacer and washer

I recently have gone through a couple wheel bearings in my 93 3.0. After about a week or two the bearings kept loosening up. I took it to have a front end alignment when my buddy who did it told me I am missing the spacer and washer for my assembly. Went to my second home the parts store and I...
  16. Ditchbanger

DANA 35 Axle Seal

Can someone put a new topic in the tech library on doing a passenger side axle seal. I have not problem tearing into it I would just like to know what I'm up against for time and if I have to drop the whole front end out.
  17. Ditchbanger

Lack of power and pop at 1700 rpms

93 3.0 My ranger recently started popping and had a lack of power when held at steady throttle at 1700 rpms. It only does it under load. I though it was my dirty dirty air filter that i replaced because it stopped for a day after i replaced it. But it has picked up again. Im not sure if its a...
  18. Ditchbanger

Need Better Brackets! and tow hooks

After a night of muddin last night i came out covered and with nothin broken. After gettin home my girlfriend calls to have me pull out her jetta stuck on a local dirt road. After bouncin around all night muddin and pullin myself out without any problems, i bent my bumper brackets which are...
  19. Ditchbanger

Spitting and sputtering

I have 1 93 3.0 that makes me ask alot of questions. Sometimes ill be driving along at steady speed around 45-50 and it does a spitting and sputtering unless you let off the throttle or give it more. When it does it i buy a can of seafoam to put in the tank and it stops. Itll pick up a couple of...
  20. Ditchbanger

Shift boot fix

I have the common shift boot hole in the floor of my 93 3.0, and the shift boot is a lil ripped. Im feelin lazy and dont want to spend $11.99 to get a new one. Whats the best way to fix the hole myself? Should I rig something up with a floor mat or what?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad