• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. tansfer case parts help needed f250 np208

hey yall, i need help finding a part for my transfer case. i already have other parts to have my ford np 208 rebuilt. (81 f250) ive spent about 3 days off and on googling and calling for part. it is discontinued, obsolete, and they all say i cant have one. so if anyone reads this can find one...
  2. 2001 exploder, smoke from dashboard?

hi yall. im trying to figure out where to start troubleshooting. on a friends 2001 exploder, the blower motor stopped working, so i pulled it and it tested good. put it back in and worked for a day. couple days later he says dashboard smoked by ac control area and smelled of plastic. ive been...
  3. 81 f250 clutch equalizer bar help needed

i can put up pics tomorrow, but i finally at least found the name of my problem. i have an 81 f250 4x4 manual with a new clutch. there are more issues but here is problem right now. i ordered a kit from lmc that has new clutch equalizer bar and all associated bushings, clips, rods, etc. so...
  4. anyone need an 84 ranger in spring texas?

it has become time to do something with my ranger. its an 84 with a bad motor. body is not in great shape, and its 2wd. one last try to sell it to a ranger fan before it goes across the scales for scrap metal. this the truck i promised myself i would never get rid of. its been non...
  5. BII trans ID and swap help

here we go: i read the sticky so this is what i know i have an 87 BII 4X4, need to go see trans code on door to provide that info. shifter has 4 bolts. i got a replacement trans, guy said it was from an 88 ranger 4X4, shifter has 3 bolts. sticker in the side is F27A...
  6. 4.0 runs bad, then good

ok guys, im going to throw my clues and see if anyone can help me, i sure need it. today she suddenly got spuddery, threw in some super unleaded and some marvels mystery oil. thought i may have bad gas. got up to speed a while and turned back for home as it was getting worse. halfway home it...
  7. can a 2wd trans be converted to a 4wd trans

i need to figure out if you guys know this, please let me know. i have a 4wd 87 Bronco II with a bad manual transmission. cant find one used but there are some 2wd available. will it work if you swap out the rear extention parts?
  8. 2.9 how do i solve this?

question first, symptoms second: question: why is my truck dong this? symptons: first my 87 bronco 2 would kind of jerk while driving on the trail, that lead to stalling and that lead to both fuel pumps not working. i replaced the fuel filter and the in tank pump with new ones. then...
  9. fuel pump swap question

im looking to swap a fuel from a 97 ranger to an 87 bronco2, will this work?
  10. need help diagonosing 4.0 problem after a day of cold weather

i dont know where to start on this but i have a feeling its an efi sensor. ok i had a slight problem a while back but only when first starting motor. started whn i cleaned the intake where the plastic meets the metal, where it said not to use any cleaner in it. i used cleaner in it. hte...
  11. another 2.9 problem

what i have is when mine warms up it acts like im running out of gas. sputters real bad and wont accelerate or maintain speed unless you keep it floored. replaced fuel and air filters. ive ran b12 chemtool thru it. i replaced cap and rotor. cleaned the pugs (motorcraft), had a friend pull codes...
  12. driveshaft length?

i need help fast. i blowed up my cv shaft over the weekend in my 87 bII 4wd 5 speed. no problem till my 84 ranger died on me this morning, she wont start, and i think shes done. yup i got-r-done. aint got no way to work and i gotta fix this fast. ok i need to know what the factory shaft...
  13. 2.9 knocking after hydro-lock

what is the best thing to do on a budget for DD? i have an educated guess from a friend thinks i have a bent connecting rod from listening to it. sounds like passenger side. is it possible to pull and replace this without pulling the motor? ive got a rebuilt motor lined up for a swap...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad