• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MAranger

TTB Dana 44 Knuckles EB axle

For the long side you can go aftermarket or have a stock 760 shaft chopped and splined. Dutchman offers that service. Hope I'm not feeding you info you already know, just tryin to help.
  2. MAranger

TTB Dana 44 Knuckles EB axle

Josh40461 has ttb 44 knuckles on his f150 44. I don't know if the 150 and eb inner c's are different. I have a 150 44 in my garage, I cant grab some measurements for you to compare to the eb if you'd like. You may already know this, but the eb 44 uses smaller 5-260 jointed shafts, smaller than...
  3. MAranger

Dana 50 ifs from F250

You have the 60 and sterling he was gonna run under your rig! :thefinger:
  4. MAranger

SAS steering

I've got a full width 44 from a 78 bronco to go under my ranger. I've been looking into all of the SAS build threads i can find. Seems like most guys are running a T linkage, and i think that is the way I want to go, for simplicity. I do not have a stock bronco tierod or draglink, which is fine...
  5. MAranger

waggy d44 from leaf sprung to coil sprung?

Those dodge knuckles with the unit bearings are strange, never seen one before. Why don't you run different knuckles? Is this the dodge unit bearing for 5 on 4.5 I've read about? Did you narrow both sides or just the long side?
  6. MAranger

what will happen

My buddy has a spring to hold the collar loced at all times. I'll see if i can get more info on it.
  7. MAranger

dana 44 knuckles question

I've read you can run ford 5 on 5.5 rotors hubs and wheel bearings on chevy knuckles and spindles, using chevy calipers. They both have 9.94" 19 spl stubs.
  8. MAranger

8.8 rebuild specs

Hi all I have a few questions on setting up an 8.8. - Does the pinion crush sleeve go beneath or on top of the outer pinion bearing and race? - What is the in.lb torque spec for pinion preload? Thanks
  9. MAranger

Cut and turn project

Around new years I dove into a cut and turn d35 project. I set my goals: 4" added spring height for 6" of lift, and strategic bracing to make the beams stronger. I want to run 35's when all is said and done. I did a bunch of research and looked at alot of set ups. I decided against relocating...
  10. MAranger

stalls when braking

I have a 94 with a 4.0, and have what I believe is a vacuum issue associated with the brake booster. When driving, say approaching a stop, clutch in or in neutral, when I apply the brakes the idle stumbles and if not revved, the motor stalls. I've checked the hose from the manifold to the...
  11. MAranger

Tuning software/devices

In reading around the forced induction forum, i'm seeing alot of mention and discussion about proper tuning. I've seen a few builds tuned, and recomended to tune with tuning software such as Sniper or SCT. I am wondering what the engine management/diagnostic system requirements are for these...
  12. MAranger

8.8 play in shafts

Hi all I just discovered the other night that with thw heels jacked up off the ground, by pulling and pushing on the wheel, I can move it inwards and outwards about 1/2 an inch :shok: What do you think is causing this? I can only imagine it may be worn c clips or a broken S spring in my trac...
  13. MAranger

92 bagged 306 B303 cam

dude that thing chirps fourth thats ****in sick. I dig it with the chrome step and tow, I'm guessing for drop and drag purposes?
  14. MAranger

Remember the GMC Syclone? I want to build a Ranger version.

The ball joint relocation could be used to lower the truck. I'd be worried about how the D35 axleshafts would hold up under power and at higher speed when the the joint is operating at the angle you've put back into the beam for camber correction. I think you should post in the fabrication...
  15. MAranger

alignment bushing quick q

Hi all I'm looking at purchasing the Moog K8986 alignment bushing kit. $27 on amazon seemes like a killer price. Does anybody know whether this includes bushings for both sides, or just one?
  16. MAranger

Custom inner fenders

So being the frugal college student I am, I have been looking into steel fenders i could use as inners to enlarge my wheel wells to fit larger tires without lift. Poking around online i've found some good options in the $30-50 per fender price range. Tonight I went to home depot, and something...
  17. MAranger

Cut and Turn

I happened upon a set of D35 beams and arms for free. I've been reading whatever I can find about cutting and turning. I want to run 3" of lift, to match the coils I have. With some simple trig applied to the length of the beam, and the change in coil height, I have decided I need to build 6...
  18. MAranger

I'm Lit

Hi guys Just wired a couple 6" offroad lights to my factory fog wiring. I don't like how I can only run the lights in low beam. When I hit the high beams, or if the headlights are off, I cant use them. Do you guys know a way of bypassing this keeping the stock switch?
  19. MAranger

Turbo Ranger find

So my buddy tows for a living, called me up last night "Hey there's a turbocharged ranger down at the tow lot!" I ran down there to check it out. The truck is a 90 std cab long bed it is a 2.3 turbo. Under the hood is what I guess to be a turbocoupe or mustang motor. It was equipped with an...
  20. MAranger

M5Od on 5.0

Hey, check out this ad. This guys selling a 5.0 with he claims to be an M5OD trans. did they put the M5Od behind the 5.0? Direct bolt in to a 4.0 truck with an M5OD? http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/pts/1116157362.html

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad