• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. new tires

I want to put my mustang rims back on my truck. I think I want to go with a 265 tire this time. Somewhere around 265/65 or 265/70. The rims are 17x8's. I currently have 245/45/17 low pros on them, and am kind of limited on space with the low pros on. I think I will need to crank a T-bars a few...
  2. Grill Guard

Hey, I was wondering if a brush guard off a 2002-2005 sport trac/explorer would fit of a 2000 Ranger? I think most of the stuff off the ranger and explorer are pretty compatable. But unsure of the year difference. Its a Tal and hadas. Thanks
  3. Cobra Brake Swap

I am going to get lightning rims this summer. I want to get different brakes so I want to do a cobra brake swap on my Ranger. This is possible??? thanks
  4. Auto to Manual

How hard would it be and how much would it cost to switch out a Auto trans for a 5 speed manual? What things would i need to do this?? thanks
  5. Lightning Rims

I am looking into getting lightning Rims for my Ranger. I've seen pics and they look sick on rangers. I belive that I will need wheel adapters. Will the rims stick out past my fender wells. I think that rangers come stock with 235 and the Lightning rims are 295/45/18. I know that the adapters...
  6. Exhaust ?

I am going to put exhaust on my 4.0 Ranger here in a few weeks. I would like some suggestsions. I am thinking either true dual 44's or dual inlet and dual outlet. No cats or with cats. And I want to run it side exit lightning style. What sounds the best on a 4.0. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad