• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Not a ranger but need help 7.3

This is not a ranger far from it but this being a site with some ford tech's on it maybe they could help... I have a 1999 7.3 powerstroke after making a sharp turn i lost power steering and brakes this must be something with the hydro boost but im not sure any ideas if you think you know what it...
  2. 91 fuel tank

I need to know what size fuel tank is on my 91 2.3 single cab short bed 2wd ranger its stock i searched the website and couldnt find anything...>.> If someone could tell me or send me a link that would be great :icon_cheers:
  3. anti lock light

Everytime i start my ranger The antilock light allways comes on what is this really doing keeping it from locking the rear end together? because the truck dont do good in grass being a 2wd shortbed its too light...what could i do to make it lock together more often or the light go off...
  4. 91 ranger compression help please!

i have got a 91 ranger 2wd and does not have much compression i know a guy that says they often do that if they sit for a while which mine has he says to put atf in the spark plug holes a little bit in each and turn it with my fingers every day is this a good idea?:icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad