• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rotagotideas

New doubler 1350/1354 kit?

Since it seams that either DD Machine has either gone tits up or has found something better to do. Some buzz is being stirred up over at Pirate about a guy making a doubler kit for ranger drivelines. Apparently it can and has taken a beating as 10-15 of them have already been used on rigs back...
  2. Rotagotideas

dana 44 ttb

Question, Can I press out 88 hubs from the rotors and shove 97 hubs in its place on the stock 88 rotors or do i have to go 97 knuckles, brakes, rotors & hubs. Reason for this is the better sealing of the 97 hubs combined with easier parts finding from local parts stores. Also looking for D44...
  3. Rotagotideas

The shade tree ranger build

I am moving my thread over from another forum to TRS Below is what I started with back in early May Okay so it’s a no brainer that the stock ranger does allright down some trails, the occasional not too steep hill climb, and the occasional axle deep mudhole. Where it doesn’t do as good at is...
  4. Rotagotideas

A4LD removal & replace

Ok so here is a transmission pull out and replace thread. I had an A4LD that went bad; it wouldn't hold OD after driving for 40km. I couldn't find any affordable M5OD-R1's so I looked for another A4LD. Turns out a TRS forum member in the USA had one he was looking to get rid of, $150 later...
  5. Rotagotideas

Hydraulic clutch line

how to remove the hydrualic clutch line? I know that there is already a thread on here about it but it has no pictures :annoyed:. Pictures plz! In the process of a 4.0L swap into a 86 and this is hanging us up on both trucks. (the project truck and the donor truck as both trucks have manual...
  6. Rotagotideas

For Canadians regarding Bill C-19

hey guy's this is just a post for the Canadian gun enthusiasts out there. and for those who don't know that Canada has stupidly restrictive gun laws and a very thorough background check to get a gun license. It is nearly impossible to get any fancy fun stuff like the yanks can blast off...
  7. Rotagotideas

Southern Ontario (Canada) Wheeling

Just wondering if anyone has some suggestions on any spots that you are willing to share as well as off-road parks. Here's my suggestions offroad trails and mudding Gopher Dunes, 4385 hwy 59Courtland, ON N0J 1E0 If you are in the Chatham area there is the Dodman's mud hole on Gore rd Rock's...
  8. Rotagotideas

ok i'm a noob

Alright so here it is, i'm a complete noob (newbie) on this forum. just a few things about using this forum that i have questions about. like; how to subscribe to a build thread, how to start a build thread, how to get those other things so show up when you post something, like details of your...
  9. Rotagotideas

light problem - gauge cluster only comes on in between day light and nights

Ok so here's the problem guys, my instrument cluster only comes on when the switch is in between day running lights and night runners. -The taillights are not on but brakes, reverse, and signals all work. I already replaced the switch and it yielded no change. -All the fuses under the dash are...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad