• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. FordRanger89

Hydro Assist (let's talk)

So, steering with 37" tires and a locker up front sucks...... Time to do something about it. I think this is my plan, but I was wondering if anyone else has ever done it. I am going to use the the stock pump and stock gear box. :shok: Ya or No? Money is tight, so I was going to give it a go like...
  2. FordRanger89

Clarke 190EN

Anyone ever use a clarke welder before??? what did you think? I was kind of looking at this one. http://www.amazon.com/Clarke-190EN-Fluxcore-Welder-220V/dp/B004UTTYT0/ref=pd_cp_hi_2 I don't have $700 to spend on another nice one, right now.
  3. FordRanger89

8.8 disc brakes

I have an 91 explorer axle (8.8, 31 spline,dumb brakes). Can I "bolt on" 95 disc brakes? thanks
  4. FordRanger89

89 Ford Ranger SAS

So I figured I would post a build thread so everyone can see what I did. Maybe it will help someone. Picture as of 5/20/2013 Front: 79 dana 44 high pinion, 5.13 mini spool, warn hubs, 6" TJ lift coils, narrowed 5", f250 shock towers, custom coil buckets (for jeep coils), high steer using...
  5. FordRanger89

Alternator up grade???

So I have a 2.9l and the alternator that comes with, just doesn't cut it. I have a 12000 lb winch and off road lights. Is there anything I can to to improve the system i have or possibly an alternator switch? let me know thanks.
  6. FordRanger89

GFchips???

http://www.gfchips.com/fordranger.aspx will this work at all????? anyone used it before?
  7. FordRanger89

sas dana 44

So i just did a sas on my ford ranger. I used a 79 f150 dana 44 axle and i narrowed it 5". When I am 4wheeling, the front of my truck hops really bad! what do i do to stop it???
  8. FordRanger89

SAS Dana 44 off 79 F150

i just bought a dana 44 and i have been collecting the parts i will need to complete the swap. I am just wondering how much wider it will be. My truck is my daily driver so if the tires sticks out a ft wider on each side it will be problematic. Does anyone have pictures they could post to give...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad