• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fuel reservoir/accumulator needed

Anyone know of, or have a junked 85-89 Ranger or BII that might have the fuel reservoir still intact? I broke the tips off mine when I unbolted it from the frame and am having one hell of a time trying to find one in my area. I know LMC Truck offers them new, but the truck was free and I...
  2. Silly question...

But when I need to "ground out" the terminal on the diagnostic port for the fuel pumps, what exactly does that mean? Am I just taking my test light, hooking up the aligator clip to the negative side of the battery and then sticking the pin in the terminal? Thought I'd do some testing before...
  3. Have I missed anything?

Just joined, love the site so far! A customer of mine gave me his son's old 86 Ranger, 2.9 of course and as it's been sitting for a few years I've kind of made myself a checklist of stuff to replace and inspect before I even think of firing it up. Any easy way to drain the tank on these...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad