• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. zperkins12

need help oil pan gasket

I have a 4.0 in a bronco 2 I am having trouble on which gasket to use because I bought a gasket for a 94 and its still leaking I looked at the 93 gaskets and they are diff. But I looked and both oil pans and they and the same pans for those years and also the motors are the same so I don't see...
  2. zperkins12

throttle position senser

My b2 is ideling weird as in it only does it occasianally but when it does it it will not stay at idel and I already changed the egr valve and the fuel pressure regulator and it stopped for a while then started back up and has gotten worse if I punch the gas peddle then it will go away sometimes...
  3. zperkins12

retiming an engine

i have never had to retime a car and im really wanting to know how to do it. is there any links that shows step by step way to retime a car?
  4. zperkins12

tranny swap

im switching my automatic transmission to a fm146 manual and the manual i bought for "cheap" has the shifter bushing bad. where can i get a new shift bushing at?
  5. zperkins12

tranny swap

i got a mitsubishi fm146 manual transmision from a 91 ranger and im putting in in a 86 bronco ii i was wanting to now if i should get the clutch, slave cylinder ,flywheel, and master cylinder for an 86 bronco ii or should i get it for the 91 ranger
  6. zperkins12

fuel problems

How much current should be going to the inertia switch? And which wire that goes to the fuel pump relay is the power wire .
  7. zperkins12

need help asap

i was driving down a road and my bii died and would not start back up. both of the fuel pumps are turning on and the coil is getting power and is turning over just fine but will not start. any ideas would be helpful thanks
  8. zperkins12

wont start

i have a 2.9 that will not start i was driving on a road going about 45 and it just dyes on me tryed to start back up and did not start i checked the fuel pumps both of them and coming on and the coil is getting power. any segestion would be appriciated.
  9. zperkins12

engine issues

driving down the road at about 45 and the engine died would not start back up has fuel but not starting
  10. zperkins12

transfer case

i just put a 2 in body lift on my bronco ii and before it was going into 4 wheel drive just fine and now its not going into 4 low

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad