• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wolfuss

I UNDERSTAND NOW why you guys cuss so much -

This is the Goddamndest sonuvvabitch to stuff a V8 into that I have ever seen in my life! :annoyed:
  2. Wolfuss

Memphis Motorsport Park is now Memphis International Raceway

AND IT IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS! http://www.dragzine.com/news/reborn-memphis-international-raceway-and-the-ihra-make-it-official/ That's an old article - here you have it from a racers MOUTH: I talked to "SANDMAN" this morning - The quarter mile has already had at least four major events under...
  3. Wolfuss

"What IS the Veterans Network" at TRS? (MISSION STATEMENT)

The Veterans Network, or "VET NET" at TRS is a Social Group of and for Veterans here at TheRangerStation. A "VETERAN" is a current or prior member of the military services. We also welcome members of their immediate family. PURPOSE: The reason for such a group within TRS is because Veterans...
  4. Wolfuss

Does anyone know who an east coast eighteen wheeler in the 70's called "BLUE MAX" was

Does anyone know who an east coast eighteen wheeler in the 70's called "BLUE MAX" was He left a legacy behind... I created this social group for that reason: http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/group.php?groupid=77 Anyone can join, instantly
  5. Wolfuss

1989/90 Ranger 2.3 to 351W by Wolfuss

First of all, I lucked into a BUILT 351W today out of a Mustang customization trip - that only has fifty miles on the build. TOP DOWN! All the way to the drain plug. The price you ain't even gonna b'lieve: $400.oo Paid for and waiting to pick up - with an intake for a 4Bbl on it already...
  6. Wolfuss

SOME people will pop a wheelie on anything....

(POST UP ANY OUTRAGEOUS PICS YOU HAVE) Yep - that's me
  7. Wolfuss

ANTIFREEZE/COOLANT Filter (made at home)

Difficulty: 4 out of 10 (You must know how to solder) Time to install: After completed - maybe ten minutes Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and...
  8. Wolfuss

Now by God - here I am too!!!

I WAS referred here by the way - I just don't know how they are called here yet - so I need to figure that out

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad