• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. NEVERDONE86

Gears needed after sas

Ok..... Took the ranger out for a drive today in 2x. Couldn't get it going over 35 mph. I didn't do my research and now the engine is screaming to go 35. What gear ratio would you guys suggest for me? I pulled out the stock axles with 3.73s and now I'm running 33" tires with a 4.10 I love the...
  2. NEVERDONE86

03 7.3l powerstroke diesel. overboost codes at idle?

i start my dd and i am getting a P1249 code at idle. i took the programmer off and still P1249. i checked all the wires n plugs but it seems like its a wastegate issue but i dont know how to check. help please!
  3. NEVERDONE86

Midwest Megas Fall bogg! Saturday, October 20, 2012.

Located at The Cliffs Insane Terrain 2681 East Rt. 6, Marseilles, Illinois 61341 Saturday, October 20, 2012. 10:00am until 5:00pm 1.for this event no one over 40 inch tires can go in the trials 2.gates open at 10 and we have to b out by 5 3.mega trucks can only stay in the bogg area 4.its...
  4. NEVERDONE86

june's issue of petersons 4wheel & offroad

has anybody read the ranger rehash on page 70? i was really excited to see a ranger build until i started reading it. dont get me wrong... if i had the money, but this things got the 5:1 atlas II, tom woods drive lines, the G2 hp 44 with a g2 60 axles, taraflex highsteer kit, pro comp 's 11"...
  5. NEVERDONE86

EGR down tube?

I broke the egr down tube when rebuilding my engine and I can't find a replacement part. It comes off the egr under the intake and runs down the fron of the engine into the exhaust manifold. All the junk yards around me have nothing. If anybody knows where to find one or if u have one that's in...
  6. NEVERDONE86

Head stud problems!

i tried using a t50 star bit and it to small... t55 is to big... allen key wants to strip it out...... any advice on what to use?:icon_confused:
  7. NEVERDONE86

It not and rbv but it shure was tall!

Helped a buddy with his mud truck tis morning. He was to lazy to take off the tractor tires off and put the smaller ones on. He said, "just watch out for powerlines!" [/IMG][/IMG]
  8. NEVERDONE86

86 gen 1 sas build

I aquired my 86 gen 1 after my grandfather passed. i drove this truck for 4 years then parked it for five. tired of fixing my superduty everytime i wheeled it and something broke, i decided to modify my ranger. i read countless articles on sas swaps and still have a couple of questions. i want...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad