• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4r55e vs. m5odr1 trany length

I was wondering if anyone knew if the 4r55e and m5odr1 were the same length. I have searched trs, and google and could not find the answer just thought I would toss it out there and see if anyone knew for sure, thanks in advance, James
  2. body mount bushings

I have seen several different brands of urethane body mount bushings. I was wondering if there was a brand that was better than the rest. I was hoping to not have to purchase new steel sleve/ washers that were used with rubber bushing. sorta was hoping I could get away with trashing my old...
  3. superlift question

Hi all. I found a 4" lift that came off of a 94 ranger for sale. I have a 87 framed bronco II. I was under the impression all ttb lifts would fit it. Superlift has different listings though one for a 83-88, 89-97. Is there really a difference in their kits. Thanks, James
  4. 91 2.2 shadow motor into bobcat

Well I have a question that seems stupid but here it goes. A friend aquired a skidster from someone he knows. His friend blew up the motor. He found a guy that said he could put a 2.2 outta a dodge shadow into it for him and keep the tbi, and stock distributor all while deleting the computer...
  5. I Did a search but

I couldn't find much about the wiring of the clutch switches that seemed to really clear things up for me.* I am working on a 87 bronco II 4.0 swap outta a 91 ranger.* Bronco has 4 wire switch ranger had 5.* It appears that the ranger would have had 6 (another green) if it had cruise.* I really...
  6. Not Mine but thought it was different

I was searching on ebay for a possible swap candidate truck for a 4.0 5 speed I have and came across this sorta different thought I might post it and see what everyone thinks http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150213746166&category=5350&sspagename=DCP:RV:GI

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad