• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TRS Calendar for 2021

can I have a calendar in exchange for the premium member sticker that never showed up back in like 2014? lol
  2. 94 Ranger No MAF Signal

I've been poking at this for a few days, I don't have any voltage between MAF RTN and SIG (terminals C & D). Terminals A & B check out OK - 12v and chassis ground. I tried another sensor and it's the same thing. My computer is setting 157 CM and KOER, KOEO is 111. Additionally it's setting a...
  3. Psychopete's Build Thread

I've been working on and off on my '87 and decided to finally start a build thread. I am in the process now of still tearing it all apart. I work on it almost every weekend for a couple hours at a time, so this is going to take a really long time to get done. Here is my truck: It's was a...
  4. Holley 1920 1bbl, Anyone fimilar?

Dodge slant 6 carburetor, non-EGR pre-73, real bad hesitation when taking it to WOT in park. Should I be able to see a shot of fuel from the accelerator pump looking down the venturi when throttle is taken to WOT? Seems like the accelerator pump is not working; the diaphragm rod seems to be...
  5. 1988 Ranger Removing a Windshield

I just bought a 1987 Ranger, and noticed the other day that there is a small crack in the windshield. I have a 1988 Ranger with a good windshield and have a shop that will install it for me. I would like to remove the windshield from the 88 to have put on my 87, is it true that I could get away...
  6. Bought another Ranger!!

There was an Arizona Ranger that came up for sale last year, CLEAN, but I missed out on the opportunity. Guy who owns it now told me last night he'll sell it to me for what he's got into it.... ($570) :D So I took my own advice and committed to buy the truck with the features I want. It's got a...
  7. Tired of Rear Main Leak

I have an engine to swap into my car, rear main leaked @ 140K, but wasn't that bad. The crankshaft has a groove from the seal riding on it. Can't make up my mind if I want to sleeve it. The original engine to the car has 188K and I changed the rear main to no avail. It still leaked between the...
  8. Mac Malware

They must be getting bored with Windows, looks like they are shifting over to Macs. :D http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/05/02/6570126-malware-attack-specifically-targets-mac-users There's not a huge Safari crowd, but just a heads up. Don't know too much about Macs, but if you do use...
  9. Completely. Stumped.

I have a machine at my house that I cannot get to connect onto the internet that I use as a development computer. I would just format it, but it is a lot of work to get everything back to the way it was. It all started with me buying a USB wireless adapter that didn't work under Windows 2000...
  10. Mosin–Nagant 7.62x54R

Those socks are metal. :headbang:
  11. What would you change on a motor with 180K?

I bought a used Tempo that is in a lot better shape than my red one. Made a mistake when I bought it because it was leaking some trans fluid (pan gasket is leaking), but later I noticed it spewing oil onto my garage floor. Rear main; same problem with my Red one but this one is much worse. I...
  12. Ideas on Removing Pulley from Lawn Mower Crankshaft

Hello, I have a lawn boy that's had a slight knock, but always ran decent enough, but lacked power. It recently stopped starting, given what I knew, I decided to tear the engine down to see if it could be repaired cheap. It's a mower I got for free that leaked oil out of the oil fill spout...
  13. Djm beams

PM Sent. :D I wish! Been on the todo list for a long time. So far only have rebuilt the original 2.9L, now 5.0L swap and some interior work. Needs body work and repainted, hope to get started on that this winter and finish the interior. This summer I just want to drive the thing...
  14. Ford Spring Lock Fittings

I am curious if anyone has retained their stock fuel lines and found some (cheaper) female spring lock fittings to AN? Or other alternative I might look at for using the stock fuel lines? Retaining the EFI setup even though I am running carb, will be EFI at some point and don't want to wreck...
  15. B&M Shifter

How many are running B&M shifters, and how did the install go? I didn't read far enough into the instructions before realizing that the shifter (Sport) would essentially need to be raised with washers from the floor to fit with the plastic outside box. I installed it right where I wanted it...
  16. Pedestal Mount Rocker Arm Parts

I cannot for the life of me find any replacement parts for a set of Crane roller rockers I have - pedestal mount. They're missing a couple pedestals, a few "bolts", and a guide plate (even required?, or are those only shims?) Half tempted to buy a new set of 1.71:1 (Christmas has me broke...
  17. Lowering a 2wd bronco II.

My Tempo is the same way, it can be buffed out.. It really is possible to polish a turd.. :D Pete
  18. Replacing ball joints

I think that applies to just about every vehicle in this area that's over 5 years old. Him being from Arizona, I doubt he's ever worked on a car that's spent it's life in the salt belt. And it's a PITA. I've probably busted or had to cut off more bolts that I've actually successfully removed. :D...
  19. Custom Dash

Just looking for ideas on making a new dash, and if anyone has implemented a new "gauge cluster" into the stock Gen-1 fake wood plastic. I bought 6 autolight phantom gauges (speedo, tach, fuel, volts, water temp, and oil pressure) for my V8 swap. Buckets are getting installed, new carpet, and...
  20. Taking block to machine shop, need opinions on Ford B Cam

I am taking my '87 block into the machine shop either late this week, or next Monday. I am looking at getting a Ford Racing B cam. It states that is has good low end power and high horsepower after 4,000RPM. Does anyone know the actual RPM range for this cam? Any opinions on how well it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad