• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. csampson311

Front Drive Shaft U Bolts

When I bought my 93' Ranger 4wd it did not have the front drive shaft installed. Its been almost a year and I am just now getting around to putting it back in. They yoke and stuff are still there, just missing the U bolts. Are these the ones that will fit properly? If not what do I need to get...
  2. csampson311

You know you own a Ranger when...

I saw a thread like this on another forum. I search through TRS and couldn't find one, so I'd like to get it started. Simply just share your experiences that you've had specifically with your ranger or rbv. You know you own a ranger when your spending more money to keep it running than building...
  3. csampson311

6x9 Speakers

Im looking to upgrade my audio system in my Ranger this week. I already installed a kenwood headunit along with an alpine 2channel amp and 10in. Sub. I want to complete it with some component speaker because mine are practically blown now. I would love to put 6x9s in but I know stock is 6x8...
  4. csampson311

Welding Noob

I just got a new HF 90amp flux welder for Christmas. Its my first welder ever. So far Ive just been sticking scrap metal together to practice different joints and beads. Eventually I want to fab a go kart and some small things for my truck (not like a full roll cage or anything like that). Right...
  5. csampson311

Broken Gauges(?)

Hey guys, On my 93' I think there may be something wrong with my oil and water temp gauges. For some reason the needle on both do not move. On the oil temp gauge the needle is constantly about 3/4 of the way to H and the water temp is resting at the bottom. I pulled my fuses as I suspected this...
  6. csampson311

4.0 Muffler

Hey everyone, Im looking at getting a muffler for my '93 4.0L Ranger right now. I use the truck as a DD mostly but I also plan to set it up as a prerunner for desert play. Right now the pipe is cut and dumps after the cat but I dont like the sound at low RPMs like this. I want something that is...
  7. csampson311

Daily Driver/ Desert Toy Build

I recently sold my first car and came up with the money to purchase a '93 Ranger. I have always loved the prerunner Rangers and I was fortunate enough to purchase a ranger with a skyjacker lift and fiberglass fenders already installed. I would love to complete this truck into a full prerunner...
  8. csampson311

Rear Tube Bumper

I have a 93 Ranger and Im looking to get a rear tube bumper like this one. http://www.jcwhitney.com/black-textured-double-tube-rear-bumpers/p2013009.jcwx?skuId=377918&TID=froogle&06JeWrGar300242 The problem is no matter where I look, I can only find them for jeeps. I was contemplating on having...
  9. csampson311

Power Door Locks

Hey every one, I recently purchased a 1993 Ranger and the power locks are not working. I pulled the door panel off and noticed that the servo motor is still working properly but is not linked to the lock. It seems that the lock pin is off its track and the the motor fell off the door. I was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad