• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Blake.

What are these seats from?

Found these seats for sale and I like them. Minus the head rest. Anybody know what they are out of? Seller says he doesn't know... I want them for my s10. Thanks, Blake
  2. Blake.

No more B2.

well the juice box is gone. sold it for a whopping $700 bucks. already used it to buy parts and tires for my polaris sportsman 500. i have more fun on it than i did in the bronco. (just didnt have the money to get it right) went to a guy who's already done a ton of work to it. so it's in good...
  3. Blake.

1993 4x4 f150 woes

my dad's 1993 f150 4x4 xlt with the 5.0 and auto transmission has 200,000 miles on it and its starting to act funny. the symptoms: while it is cold it runs perfect. cranks first turn. gets up to speed alright. everything works like its suppose to up until you get cruisin about 10-15 minutes...
  4. Blake.

getting technical. sub stuff.

amp: (already have it) Pioneer GM-7100M Specifications o Peak Music Power: 800 Watts o Number of Channels: 1 o Load Impedance Capability: 2~8 Ohm o Continuous Power (4 ohm): 250W x 1 o Continuous Power (2 ohm): 360W x 1 o Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 240Hz o Total Harmonic Distortion...
  5. Blake.

does every B2's exhaust fall off?

ok so i've only had experiences with 2 b2's. mine (first gen) and my gf's cousin's (2nd gen). i was behind him going down the bypass and his exhaust fell off. the muffler and everything behind it just fell off. so it got me wondering about mine and i found that mine has come apart in the same...
  6. Blake.

F150 coil springs.

quick question. will f150 coils swap EASILY into the front end of my B2? i just remembered my dad has an extra pair of coils that came out of his 93 f150 4x4. just a random thought. they're kinda buried in the back of the shop so i couldnt exactly size em up. just wondering how the diameter of...
  7. Blake.

Flip kit installed-now one corner lower.....

air shocks could help
  8. Blake.

35's on the Juice Box.

I'm stuck on 35's for the B2. i believe i have a 2? inch lift now and i have 32's and they feel too small... 33's seem too common. haven't seen any lifted B2's around here. not much of anything around here bigger than 33's other than the unlimited number of high altitude full sizes trucks that...
  9. Blake.

Sheet Metal Interior Panels

Has anyone replaced the plastics with sheet metal? i dont mean just the doors. I'm talking about the walls too I want to make the interior as durable as possible. I don't want to just take out the stock interior and leave it. i want it to have something resembling a finished look lol i'm just...
  10. Blake.

Dropping a 1st Gen

you may even want to put a "C" notch in the frame for the rear and just like lifting a truck watch your pinion angles. and make sure your driveshaft isnt hitting the back of the cab and you may need to tub the bed. do away with the inner fenders up front or more preferably make some new ones. as...
  11. Blake.

So when's the next party?

anybody have plans of a meet? we should get one goin. I live around Albany, GA really only one place to wheel here and its not really that great for trucks. so someone else's back yard. Lets get something goin. :headbang:
  12. Blake.

The Juice Box Revival (Blake.'s BII Build)

Well figured it was time to start one of these. what i have to work with- 1986 Bronco II 2.9L v6 5-speed trans ES transfer case stock gears stock axels lifted by the PO and now lets throw in some variety 3/5 of my "garage" The The Plan (realistic) Build a capable yet street-able...
  13. Blake.

Bronco II seat swap

Looking for some leather or vinyl seats to swap into my 86 B2. what cars/trucks will i need to look for?
  14. Blake.

ES transfer case to Manual

So I have an '86 bronco II 2.9 5-speed with the push button 4x4. the more i search the more I dislike my already not working electric shift transfer. I've found a whopping ZERO posts of anyone who said they actually like their ES 4x4 system. I've also read that a lot of you guys have done the...
  15. Blake.

Body lift, awesome skid plate, and TRACKS!

even though i think it was just lifted like this to shw the frame and whatnot, it still looks silly
  16. Blake.

new B2 from GA

Hey everyone. Tomorrow I will have an '86 Bronco II with the 2.9, push button 4x4, and a 5 speed. on 32's. I'm trading my honda recon for it. the truck cranks up and runs like a champ. but it doesnt move. i believe its something to do with the transfer case. (posted a thread about it) but...
  17. Blake.

'86 Bronco. transfer case stuck in neutral?

So I just traded a 97 honda recon for an 86 Bronco II 5-speed and push button 4x4. truck cranks up as easily as my daily. the guy said he drove it back and forth to work a couple of times a week but last saturday he went to move it and it wouldn't. It sounds like the transmission is engaged...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad