• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. died while driving

99 ranger 4cyl. Died while driving. No jerks or sputters just shut off. It turns over and I can hear the fuel pump when the ignition is turned on. Any ideas where to start looking. Could the timing belt have slipped? Thanks for any suggestions.
  2. 99 ranger fuel pump

My 99 ranger needs a fuel pump. Quit working when the weather got cold. After it warmed up I hit the tank with a rubber mallet and it fired right up. Got down in the teens last night and it wouldn't start again. My question is, would it be easier to put an inline electric pump in rather than...
  3. ranger fuel pump

My 99 ranger needs a fuel pump. Quit working when the weather got cold. After it warmed up I hit the tank with a rubber mallet and it fired right up. Got down in the teens last night and it wouldn't start again. My question is, would it be easier to put an inline electric pump in rather than...
  4. 84 Bronco ll, 2.8 no spark

Did the duraspark conversion with help from some members here:) Ran fine and when I went to start it today it had no fire. Coil??
  5. torque specs for carb spacer to intake

Trying to fix some oil leaks on a 1984 2.8, took off the vale covers and intake. When removing the intake all bolts came out easily except the ones that have allen head bolts. They are the ones that connect the carb spacer to the intake. Very hard to break loose. I found the torque specs for the...
  6. 84 Bronco ll exhaust

Awhile back I was looking online for a new exhaust system. I found some from the exhaust manifold back that eliminated the catalytic converter. Not street legal but we have no inspections. Now I cant find it. Does anyone know where to find something like this for the Bronco ll 4X4 with a 2.8?
  7. 84 carb woes

I recently bought an 84 Bronco ll off ebay. Came from California and I pretty well got taken on it. I live in Indiana. Nothing at all as descibed but I wont go into all of it. I did get my shipping refunded. Was supposed to be an exceptionally well running Bronco ll. Got it off the truck and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad