• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. chrome fuel door covers

My 1996 ranger supercab has some rust starting on the fuel door cover. I was wondering if anyone knows or has found any that just stick on the door. I can't seem to find any on the internet for my truck.
  2. plug in

Do all rangers come with plug-ins, so i could plug it in when could. If so where would it be
  3. clunk

My truck seems to clunk when I turn left. It seems like something up front anyone have any ideas of what it could be. thanks
  4. stupid window knob

anyones window knob pop off everytime you try and roll down your window. mine does and i can't seem to keep it on there. any ideas
  5. gas mileage/rpms

what is the best rpm's to run at for the 4.0's i know for the 3.0's its around 3 grand but what about the 4.0's
  6. 96' antifreeze leak

well dropped the truck off tonight still not sure where it is leaking. Doesn't look like the water pump but not positive. Hopefully it's not the head gasket. Any other idea's? And how much am i looking at spending? thanks
  7. body mount bushing

well figured out why my front drivers side tire was lower...my body mount bushing was shot...now where can i find a new one or how can i fix this? thanks
  8. front end

well i finally got my new mounts and shackels in on my rear end and raised it up a few good inches.. I still notice that the front right tire is an inch or two lower. Could I have broke anything when i went in the ditch to cause that because i think thats what broke my leaf spring mounts.
  9. Cruise Control

Well i've had my truck for about a year now...and when i bought it the cruise control never worked..what are some possible reasons for this.. i hit the buttons and nothing happens
  10. Cost of dual exhaust

How much is a decent set-up for a cat back dual exhaust (4.0 supercab) and wheree is a good place to find it?
  11. leaf spring mounts

does anyone know where i can find the mounts that the leaf spring mount to. mine rusted out and i can't find them. thanks
  12. truck tilted to one side

the other day i noticed that my truck was sagging on the driver side..Put it in the ditch twice this winter..I don't know if i blew the two shocks out or what else it could be. Thanks
  13. choking off

Well the other day i started my truck up fine, and i was on ice and then caught causing my truck to choke off. My question is why did it start so hard after if choked off...this has happened a few times and only after choking it off. thanks
  14. need help with tire selection

need some new tires have some kelly tires and they suck bad in the snow..what are some good 31X10.5r15 tires with some good thread on um..i was thinking maybe bfgoodrich but don't know thanks
  15. changed brakes

well the other day i jacked my truck up to see what the problem with it was and found it to be a stuck rear break..it has been cold here so i don't know if it a factor or not. anyways changed both the rear drum breaks the right one came off easy but the bad one came off hard..changed that and it...
  16. question

Well lately my trucks been having problems with the 4X4 its a 96' ranger 4.0. seems when i back up on the snow and try to get going alls it does is spin..i know this might sound stupid but i would think it should at least be able to move forward without the fourwheel drive. Now today i was...
  17. 4X4 problem

It has been cold here recently.. -20 degrees with the wind chill but this has happened twice now. when i put my four wheel drive into high, it seems to lock in, but then doesn't want to come out. The lights blink a few times but still nothing..now i can get it back into 2wd if i mess around...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad