• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. can it be done?

i dont know if this is posted somewhere else or not so im posting it. i have been seriously considering a v8 swap on my rig (98 4wd off road edition) but i want to keep the 4wd and dont want to spend an arm and a leg to find and buy or fab all the parts needed to do it. mainly because i could...
  2. Vacuum hose Problem

My friend has a 2003 Ranger with a 4.0L and the problem is, there is a vacuum hose that had a piece rub a hole into it, the piece is on the upper intake and it is a 90 degree turn, the problem is, we can't figure out how to fix it we put some gasket silicone over the hole, but the line still...
  3. misfire on cylinder 3

ok so obviously due to the title of this thread my 98 4.0 v6 SOHC has a misfire on cylinder3. i have changed the plug the wire the coil pack and both the gasket on the upper plenum and the fuel rail and i even switched the number 3 injector with the number 2 to see if it changed anything and...
  4. god awful howling noise

i made my own conical filter adapter based off of what i saw in the tech library about two years ago. the truck runs fine but every now and again its makes this god awful howling noise coming from the filter when it is at idle or a lower rpm range. its really annoying and i usually just crank...
  5. 1940 ford pickup

i have been in the process of restoring a 1940 ford pickup for about three years now. my dad picked it up 25 years ago and never did much with it so i took it off his hands and i have been messing with it off and on in my spare time. it sits on a mid 90's 2wd ranger frame and im putting a...
  6. hello

hello everyone my name is Brent. i live in Williamsport PA and i am the proud owner of 98 ranger off road 4 liter with an auto transmission. i have been coming to this site for quite a few years now and finally decided its time to register. i have visited the tech libraries more than once to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad