• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Capt Jay

Hillbillies

A guy walks into a bar in Alabama and orders a white wine. All the hillbillies sitting around the bar look up, expecting to see some pitiful Yankee from the north. The bartender says, "You ain't from around here, are ya?" The guy says, "No, I'm from Canada ." The bartender says...
  2. Capt Jay

My avatar

There I changed my avatar. I kept getting comments that my old one (old man on a beach) was creepy (It wasn't actually me). BETTER?(not looking for and argument, it's just for fun)
  3. Capt Jay

Working out after surgery

After my combined knee and shoulder surgery last fall the doctor advised that I should loose a few pounds and strengthen up a little. He said the lesser weight would be easier on my knees and stronger muscles would help also. I actually started go to the gym a couple months ago. I'm down six...
  4. Capt Jay

1966 Mustang

My neighbor is selling his '66 Mustang. I could get it for $3,700. It is definitely a project car. The front end is very loose. It has some rust and I just changed jobs. Last year I would have jumped on this thing. In 2 years I'll be back to the pay I was at and I couldn't be held back...
  5. Capt Jay

Aloha

Spending the week in Maui. This place is amazing.
  6. Capt Jay

Fixing titles?

Can you fix a misspelled thread title?
  7. Capt Jay

6 truths in live

Life Truths: 1) You can't stick your tongue out & look up at the same time, it's a physical impossibility. 2) All idiots after reading number 1, tried it. 3) You discover number 1 is a lie. 4) You are smiling now because you are an idiot. 5) You will soon copy & paste this to catch other idiots...
  8. Capt Jay

Carfax

Does anybody have access to carfax and can get me a history? Thanks, Jay
  9. Capt Jay

New job after 14 years.

After 14 years of flying for the same company, today is officially my last day. It's tough giving up that much seniority and pay to go to something new. I was at a place that I was comfortable and very secure. I was in the upper 10% of the seniority list and flying their top equipment. I've...
  10. Capt Jay

ATV plow

I've been using my fathers snow blower for the past decade (he's partially handicapped and had a neighbor plow their driveway). My parents moved and he wanted his snow blower back. After 10 years isn't it mine?:icon_rofl: I was then using a little single stage Honda that my neighbor gave me...
  11. Capt Jay

2 surgeries in one day

Had surgery on my shoulder and my knee last Thursday. I can't walk or move my right arm. This sucks. My wife has been an absolute savior. She's done everything for me to make my life easy. She brings me food in the recliner.
  12. Capt Jay

Deer hunting

6 guys 2 days 18 deer. Another successful hunting season.
  13. Capt Jay

Farmville, WTF

Everytime I turn on my computer and the rangerstation comes on I keep getting that freeking "farmville" noise. I switch screens and that annoying thing goes off again. WTF
  14. Capt Jay

Back from Mexico

Back from a week of people bringing me food and drinks. My liver hurts. Now to continue with my real life.........................damn!
  15. Capt Jay

Hola from Mexico

Just spent the first full day at the hotel in Cancun. The weather was amazing. It rained for about a half an hour in the late afternoon but by that time we were in the hot tub and it felt fine. This is the first time in an all inclusive and it's a full day of open bar. I'm having a little...
  16. Capt Jay

Mexico

Less than one week and I'm heading back down to Mexico for vacation. I'm looking forward to seeing some sun and surf.
  17. Capt Jay

How has he not won an Oscar?

I saw the best actor today at the airport. Classic good looks and the acting abilities that belong on Broadway. Ron Jeremy.:icon_rofl: He was the dirtiest most Wal Mart looking person you've ever seen. If there wasn't money exchanging hands there is no way he'd ever get laid. He...
  18. Capt Jay

Ranger -v- Explorer bearings

Do a '93's Explorer bearings fit on a '93 Ranger? If so does anybody know the part numbers for them. I've got multiple sets of random bearing sitting around and if "feellnfroggy" gets a hold of me I'll send them to him. I just want to know if I'm sending the right stuff. Thanks Jay
  19. Capt Jay

GMC ad

As I'm writing this there is a GMC ad at the top of the page. Jim, did you sell your soul? :icon_rofl:
  20. Capt Jay

Deer hunting

We're back from our annual deer hunting trip. 6 guys. 18 deer. 2.5 days. That's good shooting.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad