• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rory

It's been some time

Well, you may remember me posting about puting a 4R55E where a 5R55E should be. After it not working at all my poor little truck sat for awhile. I had a rough couple of months, but I got a new job, new place, and finally a new 5R55E. The old super mazda is rolling again. I'm just posting to...
  2. Rory

Tranny help! quick

This is going to sound completely stupid. But I recently lost the reverse band in my Mazda. I found a tranny for 100$ so I didn't pass it up. After pulling out my stock 5R55E I realized that i had purchased a 4R55E. Now I know a lot of people swap the 4R55E with the 5R... But what about vise...
  3. Rory

5.0L swap? and SAS

I drive a 97 Mazda B4000. I've had it some time and I love it. I've been thinking about doing a 5.0L swap for sometime. But some guys I know have been telling me the power will do damage to the frame. Especially because of the way I drive, and the fact that I off road it daily. I'm just looking...
  4. Rory

Grill swap

I have a 97 B4000 4x4, and I was wondering if there is any ranger grills that fit my truck. I don't like the Mazda grill at all, and was looking for a billet grill or something. any information that could help me, that doesn't require me to swap the front clip would be great.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad