• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. GotBronco-itus?

8.8 explorer swap qs

Hello, I am looking at swapping an 8.8 into my BII and was wondering if the swap is just like the one in the tech library or if there are any differences specific to the BII?:icon_confused: Thank you
  2. GotBronco-itus?

F-250 Coils

So I am puting a 302 in my BII so I decided to get some different coils so my truck wont sag. So I got some 250 coils, they are a little stiff but they fit in nicely and now what I need to do is see what degree camber bushings I need. It seems to have given me 2 to 2 1/2 inches of lift, and I...
  3. GotBronco-itus?

Dual or rear sump??

Im puting a 76 302 into my BII and after reading all the different forums and tech library stuff I am confused on wich would be better, Dual or rear sump pans?
  4. GotBronco-itus?

Power Steering help

Can I use the power steering pump from my 4.0 after I put in my 302?:icon_confused:
  5. GotBronco-itus?

Tranny help for 302

So I have a 302 out of 76 mavrick and Im puting it in my BII. I was wondering if this tranny from a 79 bronco would work.Not sure what kind of tranny it is... Also the guy thats selling it is a clueless as I am. http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/pts/2899754531.html Thanks!
  6. GotBronco-itus?

Confused on wiring!!

So I am putting a 76 302 in my 87 Bronco II and the wiring in the BII is toast, at least what went to the dash is. what should I do?
  7. GotBronco-itus?

Broken oil pan Bolt

So I was taking off the oil pan on my 302 and one of the bolts snapped off, its real small and I was wondering what is the best way to take it out? using an easy out or?:icon_confused:
  8. GotBronco-itus?

Classifieds

Why dont the classifieds work on TRS for me?
  9. GotBronco-itus?

V8 swap

So my 4.0 has some problems and im tired of having these head problems. At my work I have been advised to get rid of the 4.0 and get a v8 because with my 4.0s problems i would spend as much on a v8 swap. I was wondering what would bolt up to my m5od?
  10. GotBronco-itus?

Great Junkyard find!

So on saturday i went to the junkyard to get an explorer dashboard to go along with my 4.0 swap. I was getting all the stuff together when I spotted a BII that had a 4 inch lift on it!!! I didnt have all the right tools with me so I only got the radius arm drop brackets. I was going to go again...
  11. GotBronco-itus?

Auto to Manual Swap

So I am doing a 4.0 OHV swap from a 91 Ranger into my 87 bronco II. I got the transmission with the 4.0 and it is manual wich is what I want. I know there are some threads on here but I havent done much work like this and have become confused on what I need to do and what parts I need to get...
  12. GotBronco-itus?

I Got my 4.0 !

We started at 9 am and got done getting the engine and transmission out around 4 pm. I was going to keep my tranny but its turns out the new tranny is standard so Im making the full swap! I got everything that I need except a few little but important things. Here it is...
  13. GotBronco-itus?

4.0 swap

Im excited Im getting a 4.0 v6 OHV the weekend!! Its coming out of a 92 Explorer and Im hopefully going to get it in at least by next week! but school make things harder but my 2.9 is just about to be ready to get pulled. Im getting a steal on it too! 200 if I pull it my self!First I get 500 for...
  14. GotBronco-itus?

Jeep Coils

I have read through some of the things about the swap. Yet I am still haveing trouble with how to do it completely. Im able to get 3 inch cherokee coils for 50 dollars so if its worth it I could use some help please. And yes I am piecing together the other components.
  15. GotBronco-itus?

Lower Intake Removal

Do you have to remove the lower intake to take off the heads? If so how do I do it? Im very new to working on engines.
  16. GotBronco-itus?

Getting off the Heads

So I got everything off my right head and it should come off but wont come off, its stuck on there good. Hopefully im am just having a brain fart and it should come off but I dont know what to do.:icon_confused:
  17. GotBronco-itus?

Replacing Stock radius arms

So I was working the other day and one of the guys I was setting up equipment with was telling me that I am able to use Bronco I radius arms when I lift my B2. Can I use Bronco I radius arms? :c-n:
  18. GotBronco-itus?

Stripped Head Bolt!!

So I am replacing my head gaskets on my 87 Bronco II. My friend who is savvy with vehicles offers to help, so we both get working he takes one side and I take the other to make good time. After we are half way done he says we have a problem and it turns out he stripped the head bolt. What should...
  19. GotBronco-itus?

Compenents for lift??

I have a 87 Bronco II, its all stock. I was wondering if I could just put 3 inch blocks in the back, get new 4 inch coils in the front and new 3-4 inch shocks? Do I need anything else for this?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad