• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MichaelG

Putting it all together, a suspension idot.

Ok, here's the basics: I'm mechanically minded. I do all my own maintenance and modifications to the motorcycles I own, my son races motocross and I'm the acting mechanic for his bikes as well. I've done a large number of electrical modifications to cars and trucks over the years and I'm...
  2. MichaelG

What do I need to buy to go back to stock?

I bought an 01 Ext Cab 4x4 with a 3 inch lift on it. Since putting about 1500 miles on it the ubolts on the rear end have sheared off, and there is no suspension travel on the front end as the torsion bars were cranked as tight as possible to lift the truck and fit the tires. What do I need to...
  3. MichaelG

Back in a Ranger...for now.

I've been a long time lurker here, over the years I've owned quite a few fords: 99 4x4 3.0 Ranger 01 2wd 4.0 Ranger 03 4.2l F150 06 4.6l F150 07 5.4 F150 I've just ordered a 2011 FX4 F150 and I'm eagerly awaiting it's arrival. In the meantime needed something as a backup to my motorcycle so I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad