• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Coilover mount concerns

What are you coilover guys thoughts on something like this? I unfortunately can not test the clearance because the shocks are charged. Do you think running this would have issues with tire clearance? 35" most likely will be the largest I go, currently have 33s. The lower mount I may round the...
  2. Speedometer help

I am lost with the frankin truck here. I went from stock size tires to 33s currently, pushing to 35s once it is back on the road. With that said I went from 3.73 gear to a 3.55 gear and the stock 5 sp trans to a Ford Zf5-42. I have done some searching and have not been able to find much info on...
  3. 4BT '94 Ranger & EB D44 SAS (no56k)

looks like i havent posted a thread on here, sooo here you go. this isn't everything but ill post most of the pics i can from start to current 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
  4. 4BT '94 Ranger

Cummins 4BT '94 Ranger some of you have been asking about my truck so here are some pics and info: little heavy (thats the other diesel i picked up at a swap meet) as for some details: M5R2 f150 trans, 4" rough country lift with 2" body. not done yet: expo 8.8 will replace the...
  5. bed rail

anyone scraping a bed? or have one that they would be willing to cut a piece out of the bed rail of? have about a 2 foot long piece that is rusted out and need to replace it.
  6. brake issue, need help asap

i have a 94 ranger, having brake issues. had to replace one of the lines going from the master cylinder to the proportioning valve. Im not too sure if this was a prior problem, i think it may have been. Onto the issue, i have front brakes bled both sides no issues. I then went to the rear...
  7. Carlisle All Truck Ntl's

any of yall goin? didnt see a thread for it already
  8. that guy from Jersey

on a few other forums, just joined up here few days ago... heres a few pics of what im working with 94 3.9 cummins with a M5R2. have a 70's NP 205 (divorced) and an EB dana 44 for an SAS. hopefully next years project. in the process of doing some body work, and shaving the doors/...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad