• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Manually switched Electronic furl pump ?

My truck, 1994 Ranger SXT 4.0 ltr 5 spd. Was saved from a field where it had sat for years. Had to do some work to make it road worthy. Fast forward to present. Was driving until recently when it started blowing fuel pump fuses. Eventually traced problem to previous owner straight wiring from...
  2. What about the 3.0ltr. motor ?

Hey folks, long time Ranger owner here. We (wife and myself) own 4 total, LOL ! I'm looking to add another 1 that's a 4 wheel drive. Other details aside I've noticed a few with the 3.0 ltr. motor within my price range. We've had all the other motors 2.3, 2.9, 4.0(reg) now a 4.0 SOHC. Having not...
  3. 1994 Ranger 2wd > 4X4 conversion Questions

Hey folks I'm wanting to turn my 2wd into a 4X4. Here is what I've got. 1994 Ranger Ext. cab, 4.0, 5spd (std) 2 wheel drive and a 1994 Ranger STX Reg. cab, 4.0 A4LD, 4X4. I'm thinking all the hard parts, IE;front/rear ends, suspension, switches and so forth will simply swap over. I'm wanting...
  4. OoooK ! Forward in all Shifter Positions WTF??

I've also posted this in the "A4LD Tranny Problems Thread" (so admins if you've got a problem with that, Please rectify to your satisfaction) 1994 STX 4.0 ltr. A4LD tranny 4X4. Put in a used one (tranny) last year (with new fluid & filter). Been doing fine till a few days ago. Left that morning...
  5. Too much Bind ?? (Rear End Swap)

Hey Folks ; Don't post here much 'cause I usually don't have problems with my Ranger :) ! Long story short, my left axle (DS) is bent (right at the wheel (thanks step-son)) . It's on a 1990 Ranger. I have a 1989 Bronco II that I can use for parts. In reading the specs, my Ranger has a perch...
  6. Help ! Have to rev. engine to go into drive.94 Ranger

Help ! Have to rev. engine to go into drive.94 Ranger UPDATE 11/13/12 Recently my wifes 1994 Ranger STX 4.0 A4LD 4X4 started giving us fits. Reverse works fine. But when you put it into drive it just sits there, haven't seen if it will eventually go into gear but if you rev the engine (popping...
  7. 1989 Bronco II DS axle to 1990 Ranger DS

1989 Bronco II DS axle to 1990 Ranger DS (Rear Axle) Tried a search but didn't find anything. May not have worded it properly. Sorry if it's already here Somewhere. I have a bent axle (drivers side) on my 1990 Ranger. I have a 1989 Bronco II for parts. I'm wondering if the drivers side axle...
  8. 1990 2.9 Ranger Intermittent miss

Hello folks! I've searched and didn't find this problem,sorry if I missed it. I have a 1990 Ranger with a 2.9ltr. and a 5spd. The motor was a recent replacement, motor was used so I don't know it's history (promised to be good). When it's started (cold) it runs great! May run great for 10 to 15...
  9. 1991 Ranger >> Stepside ???

Hey folks , I know someone has ask this before, just can't find it ! I have a 1991 Ranger with the smooth side bed on it and I want to change it to a stepside !!! Please will someone tell me what will work , hopefully bolt on or am I looking at a difficult :icon_welder: project !?!? Someone let...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad