• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. leseman1

Cheap Custom Steering?

I'm getting tired of tolerating all the bumpsteer i'm having in my bronco, so i was looking into alternatives to the stock steering linkage. I had been thinking about doing the super runner set up until I seen the stone crusher style set up. I dont care for the heim joints though and have not...
  2. leseman1

Clutch inspection cover

In the next few weeks i will be swapping the 2.9 in my B2 for a 302. I have searched and read most swap threads on here. I've got a ZF-5 for a transmission to put behind this motor but i can not find the inspection plate/dust cover anywhere. I've checked online and through local junkyards but...
  3. leseman1

5.0 in Bronco II

I found a 5.0 from an 88 Full size Bronco for cheap. I'm going to look at it on Saturday hopefully its as good as the seller says it is.:yahoo: If all works out this engine will go into my 86 B2 within a couple months. I want to run a five speed (m5r2) out of an f150. Advance adapters has an...
  4. leseman1

B2 seat covers

Does anybody make rear seat covers for Bronco II's, I found some for the front but want front and back seats to match.
  5. leseman1

First Truck

so i was going to get a bronco 2 but the deal fell through. So im looking for a 1st truck. I am considering Rangers, Broncos, Bronco II's, and mazda b series trucks. Any advice on what is the best choice. One of the ideas in my head is a non-rbv b2600 Mazda and put a 2 rotor rx7 in it. would it...
  6. leseman1

Noob to TRS

Hey guys, im tyler, My dad has a 1985 Bronco II with a 302/C4, 5.5" james duff lift and 33's. Im looking at buying a 85 eddie bauer B2 for my first car and i figured i'd get on the forums and get some ideas for my build.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad