• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. HELP!! password recovery?

OK so I can't remember my password for this site... Yes this sounds weird since inam able to post. :icon_confused: The deal is that I no longer have access to my peoplepc.com account and can't retrieve a new password, so I can up date my profile. My tablet is set to automatically log me in...
  2. RaceRangers Build

That is a top notch vid on how the suspension works!:icon_thumby: At 1:28 what went flying off your truck? Kinda looks like a markerlight....
  3. Pets....

Just sitting here watching my giant goldfish lay eggs! I've seen lots of other fish do this.. while trying to getting. Never thought I would get goldfish to though! To bad the fish seem to eat them as fast as they are laid.. I managed to get a few of them out in a jar, should kno in a week or so...
  4. RaceRangers Build

OK so I'm all caught up on your build! LOL To stop the cracks you will need to drill a small hole (1/8) right at or just beyond the end of it. And then weld them back over. The hole insures that it won't continue cracking. But you will need to make sure there is room for the cab and cage to...
  5. RaceRangers Build

At one point.. A few months ago I read all the posts to date! It was alot.. I thought they were! That's where I'm going with mine. As for the tech page.. I I noticed that you moved the rear hanger back some.. I if you look closely you'll see the old marks. Did you move it even more? So you...
  6. RaceRangers Build

Sorry but I'm not digging through 50 some pages.. What size tires are you running? Trying to figure out how my truck will look after the 63 chev's.
  7. Re-arched springs

Not sure if this has been discussed much.. I my tablet won't let me use the search button. I am looking at doing the 63" Chevy springs and shackles. If I am correct I need the springs to be "lift springs " so I don't loose my ride height. Can I re arch the spri:dunno:ngs myself? Well I guess...
  8. JuJu's prerunner!

Hey guys! I'm new here (TRS) and have been finding all kinds of good stuff. I am building a Prerunner that was started by someone else. The lady I bought it from knew nothing about the truck, so that is all I know! LOL I have had this truck for a yr now. When I got it I had to rewire the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad