• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Kdawg532

Obdii iso 15765 can protocol???

does anyone know if a 3.0v6 07 Ranger's OBDII has the SAE J1850 PWM protocol or does it have the updated ISO 15765 CAN protocol? if this info is in the tech library I didn't see it, google returned no clear answer, they were all different.. :/ any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Kdawg532

I've gone over to the darkside...

I regret to inform you all, that I have bought a Toyota :/ it was a hard choice at first, but the price was right and I well, I like it! I still have the ol rang, but she's in the garage now, safely retired and resting after 73,000 miles in 4 years. I'll still be a Ford guy forever.
  3. Kdawg532

Plowing through a trail, (I guess this is the right sub-forum)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlwcEu-xPr0&feature=channel This short video clip is just me abusing my 3.0 having fun!! haha.:icon_twisted: OH and BTW that was my uncle on my 4-wheeler, Enjoy, PS. sorry if this is the wrong sub forum...
  4. Kdawg532

Strongest 4cyl.

I wanna build a dirt track racer and I need a 4 cylinder that I can drive the piss out of . I thought I would ask you guys this because of your unendless knowledge of everything. What is the best 4 cylinder engine to use for these?? Honda, nissan, Mazda,Toyota, Ford (def not chevy as they always...
  5. Kdawg532

help with fabricating something.

I am posting this here for a few various reasons, 1. It will get more attention 2. not quite sure which one to post in cause it could be in like 2 different ones so Mods you can move it as you see fit if you want. But any way, I was wondering if anyone had the ability to fab me an...
  6. Kdawg532

Mesa Tires

I am looking for new Tires for the ol Rang that arent too expensive and at a local Merchant Tire place i can get a Set of Mesa tires for 420 installed ballanced and new stims and all that jazz for 420... Butttt are these tires good i will get the model number and a picture when i get home from...
  7. Kdawg532

ABS questiones

I was going to Change my front brakes the other day but my dad said that for ABS brakes you have to de-pressurize the brake system in order to do this or it will mess the system up, is this something I should worry about or just a bunch of BS
  8. Kdawg532

Nitrous injection

There was a person on here that used a 75 shot of Nitrous on his 3.0 and i was wondering what kit he/you used, and how you activated the Nitrous whether it was through TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) or if it was manually activated or you used a what guess i guess it would be a computer...
  9. Kdawg532

you'll think you are stupid till you watch this

lololololol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8 if she is serious OMG i dont know what i would do.:icon_rofl:
  10. Kdawg532

Who says the 3.0 doesnt have any power

so i was driving down the road today and a car went to turn so i shifted from 4th to third going around 38 MPH and i gave it alot of throttle i didn't pop the clutch and all of the sudden my Soda Can driveshaft snapped and the axle actually detached itself from the output shaft on the tranny...
  11. Kdawg532

painting rims,

how do you think my stock rim would look if i sandblasted it and powdercoated it black??? thats the only pic i have of the rim at the moment
  12. Kdawg532

U/D pulleys and sounds systems

Since i have a 700 Watt amp in my truck and i do not have a capacitor as of yet if i want to put in UnderDrive pulleys would that kill my alternator????
  13. Kdawg532

does anyone else think this is far fetched a little

http://www.jetchip.com/dyno.asp?folder=Ford click on the 2000 ranger and its a 3.0 dyno sheet click on the 1995 ranger and its a 4.0 dyno sheet where are they gettint these numbers are they pulling them out of their rectum ?? my friends tuners emulated dyno says mine has 175 (BS) so idk where...
  14. Kdawg532

could someone have done this or just photoshopped it

http://automotivenews.blogsome.com/2007/07/10/fear-the-muskrat-351-powered-mustangranger-hybrid/
  15. Kdawg532

tooker out muddin for the first time

took my truck out mudding for the first time, i did some moderately deep holes i guess you can call them(im still a noob) didn't have a camera to get pics of it in action some of the smeering you can see was done by some of my a-hole friends lol its actually quite clean in these two pics :-)
  16. Kdawg532

jet chip pros and cons?!?

what are the pros and cons of getting a jet chip for my ranger? will it cause any engine damage? or does it just give you a performance boost?? cause i am kinda restraining my self from buying one cause i dont know if it will do any long term damage to my engine i know this might not be the...
  17. Kdawg532

i just love this vid, just love it

hummer sucks and BRONCOS RULE LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzV2TMJYWeM&feature=related
  18. Kdawg532

nooooooooooooooooooooooo

(go to the 2nd page, its all fixed up now)thanks for all your support , ITS NOT TOTALED, THERE WAS NO FRAME DAMAGE YAY!!!!!! ONLY 7000 dollars worth of damage,(Glad i gots insurance lol)
  19. Kdawg532

Non RBV question need HELP

does any one know where i can find a header for a 73 Ford 250 cid I6???? my bro and i are workin on souping up his 73 Maverick, and we like the I6 so we arent doing a SWAP for those of you that will just say "put a 302 in it"
  20. Kdawg532

Rumors about T/Cing and Economy

ok if i T/c'd (Turbo charged) my 3.0 i have heard it will give you better economy IF you stay out of the turbo(which will be hard;missingteeth;), is that true??? cause i got the equiptment to put a universal turbo on it.. just would like some opinions before i buy

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad