• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. philzilla

Is this a normal amount of play in the axle?

I wanted to just double check that this is a normal amount of wiggle in the axle. And I side note, can anyone spot what is missing for my parking brake? I am not sure what parts to order for it. 7.5 Rear https://youtu.be/ccfPN2_0fHI https://youtu.be/ccfPN2_0fHI
  2. philzilla

4.0L Swap, Headlight WTF

In the home stretch of my 4.0L Swap and I've run into an issue when wiring up the headlights. 94 Explorer is the donor and I pulled all the wiring. When I connected the dash headlight plug to the headlight switch, the high beams would come on in Running Light position and Head Light position...
  3. philzilla

7.5 Side to side play in axle

Today I was working on my truck and noticed play in my axles. I can moved my tires side to side 1/4"-1/2". It does this on both sides equal amounts. Maybe the C-clip play? Here is a video. http://youtu.be/fYbLKgWug1I?hd=1 My question is, Is this normal movement.
  4. philzilla

Engine Won't Stop Running

After acouple days of not running my truck and a few cold nights I decided to go for a drive. I turn my truck on and immediately hear this god awefull racket coming from my engine. I turn my key off to stop the noise, but my truck keeps on running. I quickly pop the hood and try to find a...
  5. philzilla

Arizona Pond ranger

. .
  6. philzilla

New Dirtbike

KTM 300 it was a Steal, ive taken it out acouple times trail riding and out in open desert, i love it. Has lots of power and the suspension works great. Just happy to finally save up enough money for it
  7. philzilla

rattle tailgate

When ever im on the dirt and have my rear slide window open i hear my tailgate bouncing around like no other. Its almost as anoying as the rattleing passenger seat. Anyway, does anyone know where I can buy the rubber cups that go onto the tailgate hinge. It would be helpful I cant find...
  8. philzilla

Any shock brand that gives you fairy decent ride in the rear?

I know shock questions get asked all the time and yes i did use the search feature but found nothing helpfull. After some recent offroading my rear shock broke off of the bolt(leaving the eye) the bolt is still there, just the shock part of it broke, anyway i welded it back temporarily but it...
  9. philzilla

New Tires

oh so shiney, BFG AT 30x9.50:icon_thumby:
  10. philzilla

CB in the ASHTRAY

I thought i saw a thread for this before but i couldnt find it using the search, anyway. I decided to mount my cb in my ash tray, here are some pics drilled out the old rivets Had to rise the crossbar so it would fit after a rough file down of the front ash tray cover panel i decided to mock...
  11. philzilla

D44 in a ranger,wait no SAS ????

http://autofab.com/mdl_44_ranger.htm how cool is this ""It all started with a question: How can I get some better braking? We discussed the situation with Mike regarding brakes and offered our solution. Put a Bronco model 44 full size front end in your truck. You will get bigger rotors...
  12. philzilla

Does anyone else R/C ?

I found some old pics of my r/c car and was curious if anyone was into it also, currently buying a new piston and sleeve for my engine. These things are pretty sweet if no ones ever seen them. They run off of nitro methane. I just put a new .28 ci motor in mine and it puts out 3.8 HP and tops...
  13. philzilla

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

NICE PHOTOSHOPING !!!:icon_thumby:
  14. philzilla

I need help !!

My truck is at the moment a found on road dead, : ( i just got back and my truck is left at a local fire road, its 3:00 oclock im not thinking straight so here it gos, i was just about to drive back on the main road from the dirt trail and it did some bouncing and trying to get up this hill and...
  15. philzilla

I need help !!

I need help !!(double post please delete) Double post, sorry
  16. philzilla

A little video i came across, yes more HHO CRAP

I hope people realize this isn't real but for the ones who still think it is take a look at this video i came across and i hope i might change your mind, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSnSxAMjXq8&feature=related
  17. philzilla

Delta Flow unleashed

About 6 months ago i purchased a FLowmaster 40 series delta flow muffler, i had it installed at a shop. They put it on in place of the existing muffler, so it went out of the existing tail pipe. When i started it up i wasnt very satisfied, it sounded alittle bit louder and deeper but not what i...
  18. philzilla

upgrading backup lights , opinions ?

ok probly the wrong catagory but, does anyone have an opinion on changing your rear backup lights to a higher wattage bulb, 1, Is there a bulb that will plugin or do you need to soldier on a new plugin and 2.will this higher wattage bulb damage the plastic light housing ( doubt it) i know its...
  19. philzilla

Is it just me or is my clutch engaging later

when i first got the truck the clutch engaged within the last 1-2 inches , now just acouple nights ago when i got off work it seems like it is engaging later, towards the very end of the clutch being released, i thought it was my clutch going out, i asked my auto shop teacher about it he told me...
  20. philzilla

my FRIEND can go 0-30 in a split second

My friend drives a 99 2wd 4.0L ranger and his speedometers isn't working right. When he starts from a stop it reads 0mph until he gets to 30 miles per hour where it jumps to 30 and works fine after that. I dont know whats going on, maybe a clutch slipping or something, but help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad