• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dusto2

93 Ranger 4.0 Check engine light, only 111 code

So to start off check engine light came on about 2 weeks ago, code was for the dpfe sensor, and that was the only code, test function of the egr first and it was working correctly. So I installed a dpfe sensor, cleared the code, test drove the truck and the check engine light came on right away...
  2. dusto2

Just joined the rc ranks!

Well christmas has come and gone again. This time santa aka dad got me the axial rc crawler. The bug has bit me and this thing is going to get modified for some fun def needs to get a ranger or bronco body. But this thing is sweet it is just like a truck only shrunk in the wash gonna post some...
  3. dusto2

Fabulous Fords

Ya late posting show is tomorrow sunday april 25 at knotts berry farm. My old man is putting his 69 bronco in the show and over a 100 broncos are registered, anyone else going
  4. dusto2

so cal and scv area guys

just heard from the forrest service the other night that this coming saturday nov7 they are reopening rower flats ohv area for the winter. been closed couple of years now and it going to reopen again, i wont be there saturday but monday on the day off i am going explorings again
  5. dusto2

fm146 rebuild

So I know some of you will say waste of time, But I just finished rebuilding my fm146 had a couple teeth missing on the cluster shaft, It was actually very easy to do. I had tear down directions for it with no pics so i just tore into it and it was easy to tear down with basic hand tool, only...
  6. dusto2

craigslist find if anyone wants it

i have seen this on craiglist for a couple weeks now, doesnt have a price but looks a little scary with 15" of lift on it http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/cto/1039297629.html
  7. dusto2

Shock Relocation

I figure this would be the spot for this if not sorry. Today at work i had a 94 4x4 ranger come into to get some parts its a nice truck 6" lift extended radius arms good looking kit not sure what it is its all black but to the point now. He has stock coil buckets with the shocks bolted on the...
  8. dusto2

Any body read Bronco Driver

Any of you guys read it i know COPYCAT and a couple others do ( i say there bIIs in the readers ride section, so I dont have a subscribtion or anything but read it on occasion, when my old man say there is a BII in there. So he tells me i got to check it out and low and behold they are doing...
  9. dusto2

who has 60gs i could borrow

so i was surfing craigslist for the rare cheap parts you can find sometime, and started looking in whole cars cause sometimes people post trucks they are parting out in there and came across this http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/814944866.html i want one bad like this i have never seen a...
  10. dusto2

B Deuce (working name input wanted)

B Deuce So since I am 2days from finishing paint then on to lift I decided to start my build thread. The story of Bdeuce is kinda wierd, I found him at my friends ranch while working for her. I knew he was there didnt know much else about him though. Come to find out he suffered from the most...
  11. dusto2

So ya umm?

So ya I just recently put to leopard geckos together that I have had for a few years, they both started out in different cages. First was Niobe a female, got her when she was small couple months old; had her for a couple years till I got Baxter. Baxter started out in my life a few years later...
  12. dusto2

Gen 1&2 brake light bulbs

I looked and I guess noboy else may of had the same brake light bulbs problem that I had; so I decide to share it anyways. I had a problem of after going off roading on some really ruff stuff, that the bulbs would wiggle them selves loose refering to the round style 1157 bulbs. I found that the...
  13. dusto2

RIP 89 Ranger

Ok since i now am a member, i always wanted to show off my ranger but never got to till it was gone. 89 ranger xlt 2.9 4x4 on 33's died from body lift starting to push throught the floor, and once it got parked at my friends ranch awaiting rebuild, a wild fire burned through their ranch and it...
  14. dusto2

column shifter to floor shifter

ok so i found a perfect shifter from a 88 bII with 4ald, and i wanted to swap the shifter to my 89 with 4ald, i found a thread about this from 07 but nothing as far as doing the swap i was wondering if anyone has done this swap and what they did to make it work
  15. dusto2

cool youtube video

ok so this one isnt about rangers and stuff my dad actually showed me he is all into youtube offroad and crawling stuff and emails abunch with them and figured it was a pretty sweet setup they did granted the talking in the begining is fake but still cool video...
  16. dusto2

New to me pretty cool

so while shopping at local hardware store today misc. stuff i needed a new bulb for my mag light, so i am looking around for them and find that maglight now makes a replacement bulb for their lights that is a led set up fits in regular bulb spot and this things is bright as hell it was only 20...
  17. dusto2

flairing the rear on a bronco II

I am looking to find out if anyone out there has flaired the back of a broncoII, I did it on my ranger and was wondering if it would be similar on the bII but my only worry is the back windows if it would put stress on them at all. Any help would be great thanks D
  18. dusto2

transfer case shifter

Ok so my plans have changed from the ranger over to a bronco II and thus my shifter linkage may need to change. My question is i had a 89 ranger 4x4 2.9 mazda trans with 1350 transfer case and just got a used shifter for it. I want to know if that one will work or if i need to go junk yarding...
  19. dusto2

Rear side window seals

Ok so I have looked around for a while now trying to find the seals for the big side windows but nobody seams to have them any suggestions or a point in the right direction
  20. dusto2

rear window glass

I am trying to figure out if the back window from a 89 ranger will fit in a 89 bronco II cause i can get the ranger window for 30 bucks used but cant find a bronco II glass cheap any input

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad