• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Dusty_Ranger

Its Been A While

Hey guy, i havent been on for a while so i figured id give u guys a update. in about last march/april ish i bought i 94 f150 supercab 4x4 5.0L 5 speed for 100$, i needed a clutch and some TLC. So working at an auto wreckers i was able to come up with a fairly good clutch disc for free...
  2. Dusty_Ranger

so i pulled codes the other day......

and i found that i have a code that says, "fuel pump curcit open ECA to ground" any ideas? let me know what u think :icon_confused:
  3. Dusty_Ranger

2.9L stumble at low rpm only ?

k so for the last little while my truck has been stumbling at low rpm only, as in stubles look at the tach and the needle is bounching around, only dose it under light to medium throttle, ive done plugs and wires, cap and rotor, fuel filter, IAC, grounds, im sure the tps is ok but im going to...
  4. Dusty_Ranger

buying new snowmobile saturday

im buying a new to me 99 arctic cat zr 700 twin anyone here have any experience with these? im paying 400 for it
  5. Dusty_Ranger

cleaned and summer ready (tones of pics)

well i got the truck all cleaned up and summer ready, pulled the cap put the dry box back in. i also bed lined the cab floor just got a paint it black cuz the stupid bed liner was white, next up, underbody lighting for night wheeling and some rock sliders and other body protection, gotta keep it...
  6. Dusty_Ranger

yaay i got a job

well after a year of unemployment i got a call yesterday from a local auto wreckers, well today was my first day 8-5 with a hour lunch, and 15 dollars starting, and best of all........ i got my own dismantaling bay woot im sooo effing happy :)
  7. Dusty_Ranger

well..... 20 today.....

well im 20 today.... june5th and really i feel like ive accomplished nothing, not were i thought id be at twenty thats for sure, it really sucks, has anyone else felt like crap at twenty? like currently im not working and living at home and putting a strain on my parents financailly and it...
  8. Dusty_Ranger

07 ford excape headlights HELP

so this girl im seeing has a 07 escape, she was driving home and said her headlights were flickering/flashing while on daytime running lights, when she put the headlights on the worked fine any idea's or imput? it seems to me ive seen a few viechles driving down the road with headlights flashing
  9. Dusty_Ranger

my brothers grad today (car pic)

as the title said it was my brothers grad today and we had the family for dinner here's what our driveway looked like, a exploder, two rangers, a 04 sentra, a thunderbird and a corvette and a 71 amc javelin AMX :icon_hornsup: more pics at bottom of page
  10. Dusty_Ranger

update may 26 grill and 5th wheel (pics)

well its been a busy day, installed a new 5th wheel hitch and gril mod and got some poser flex shots :headbang: so mods to date are: -dana 35, explorer springs all the way around with coil spacer, body lift, 33's, welded spider gears in the rear, smittybuilt bumper, KC slimlights, explorer...
  11. Dusty_Ranger

adding LEDS to home speakers

so im adding LEDS to my home system and the volume has to be up sooooo loud for the LEDS to kick on, is the and piece of circutry that will let them turn on with lower volume? like a capaciter or a resistor or????
  12. Dusty_Ranger

looking for a song need help

so i heard this song on the radio and they didnt back sell it, i swear it was call "im not so little anymore" but i cant find i or know who its by, it gose *what i wouldnt give to see her now, re introduce myself, if she didnt remember me id sure remind her, i wish she'd walk through that...
  13. Dusty_Ranger

extreme camber bushings

i got a set of extreme camber bushings and was wondering how many inches of lift out of the stock front suspension using coil spacers and the bushings
  14. Dusty_Ranger

grrr hekp with dvd-rw drive

so the dvd-rw drive on my laptop will reconise and play dvds, cd's, and burnt cd's and dvds, im trying to burn a cd-r disk and th dvd-rw drive dont reconise th cd-r's
  15. Dusty_Ranger

86 doin 2WD crawlin/tinted tails and canopy

so for camping seson i put the canopy on and finished all the little projects on the truck, took it for a cruiz without the front driveshaft in heres some pics of the outcome, oh and i forgot i tinted the tails
  16. Dusty_Ranger

94 caravan headlight help

hey dose anyone have a headlight wiring diagram for a 94 dodge caravan? im trying to help out my ex
  17. Dusty_Ranger

3 inch body lift and 33's

did the cab mount brackets and 3 inch body lift :icon_hornsup:
  18. Dusty_Ranger

Powerblock!!!!!!

so i just pulled a all nighter so i could catch power block this morning, Anyone else do this ??? i did it last weekend and was pissed off cuz they had a 1000 ways to die marathon and went to bed instead i only got like 45 mins to go till power block starts lol...
  19. Dusty_Ranger

conveting a 86 ranger to a 91

so im going to the junkyard in the next few weeks to get a complete interior, computer, engine and dash wiring from a 91 ranger 2.9 to put in my 86 2.9 so i will essentually have a 91 ranger in a 86 cab, so my question is to keep the costs down i was wondering if a ranger MAF is the same as a...
  20. Dusty_Ranger

took the plundge

so i signed myself up with the canadian forces..... seeings how theres no work around here and i didnt graduate, i applied for full time in the forces and once im done 16 weeks of basic training its gauranteed woork and pay woot, dont know what to think its like 4:00 am here and my mind is just...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad