• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SOLD! 2011 Ford Ranger Supercab

162,000 miles 4X4 rare manual transmission. recent tires and rims. Body in very good shape with the usual light rust on the bottom of the doors. Silver, original one owner and no dents, no accidents. Still drive it daily as my primary vehicle. Peragon cover, pop lock, Magnaflow exhaust. Had...
  2. idle not steady

strange issue on my V6 2011 Ranger. if I have the heater control knob turned to use both dash and floor vents I hear a clicking noise and idle will cycle up and down. Checked and not AC clutch engaging. Move knob to dash or floor vent only - idle steady. If I move knob to defrost AC does cycle...
  3. Trouble with trouble lights

I doubt there are any old timers like myself that has not been burned by a trouble light with the incandescent light. and always burning out at the worst possible time. Then they came out with rough service bulbs. Take a slight hit and still will burn your skin. Spiral fluorescent bulbs -...
  4. front half shaft

Heard strange noises and isolated it to the front left half shaft. Replaced it over the weekend. Not a bad job but took more time getting the new shaft to go into the differential . Did not pop in easily like the YouTube Video. Not sure what the clip does but I took if off and in went in...
  5. strange noise 4x4 ranger

2011 Ford Ranger 4X4 sport 5 speed manual -bought new just turned 55K miles. Going home a heard a loud clunk while slowing for a stop. No shutter or vibration. Pulled off and looked around nothing seems out of place. Drive home no issues, next day no issues. weekend drive to the garage and...
  6. messed up wiring

Installed Cruise Control in my 2011 Ranger. Followed the instructions and everything was working well. week later the cruise does not work. Found the power wire I tapped no longer has juice. Green wire with red stripe under the dash. Checked all the fuses (distribution box and kick panel) and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad