• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. this this and that=good?

would this: http://reviews.cnet.com/desktops/hp-compaq-presario-sr1620nx/4507-3118_7-31589079.html?tag=mncol;psum with this: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127412 this: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815260017 and this...
  2. any advice/input?

this forum is awsome first off.. Ive been updating my computer knowledge recently, and well in the last decade lets just say there is so much out there now, and so many different kinds of stuff etc.. to lighty touch on what I mean...sata, pata, atx, itx, matx, PCI, PCIe none of this i have any...
  3. and another...internet tv?

theres just so much crap out there, i dont know whats good and whats not. I just stumbled across this review http://www.satellitetvonpcreview.net/?ad=SatelliteTV2&OVRAW=Free%20Satellite%20Television&OVKEY=free%20satellite%20tv&OVMTC=advanced&OVADID=51969866011&OVKWID=328811060511 and was...
  4. new question...how to use utorrent?

I joined themoviedownloads.net for $35/lifetime movie downloads. Then I had to purchase uTorrent for another $30....and now I have no idea to to work this stuff. Im outdated and need some help. You guys are great help thanks. -Al
  5. old computer as external hardrive?

I have an old computer Im not using. The idea came to be that it could be a storage unit for media I get to play back on my TV. Now the old computer has 2 USB inputs so as far as i know that should make things easier. I have no idea how to go about this, and what the best way is. If I can use it...
  6. new tv...monitor cord/splitter?

do they make em? I just bought a tv with PC input, and i want to be able to play movies off my puter onto it...but I dont want to have to manually switch the cords around... or if theres another way to do it i dont know of feel free to let me know. Its a 42" samsung, 5 months old..just picked it...
  7. need help finding some pics....

I remember we had an 84 toyota tercel 4wd wagon growing up, and that thing went through 3 teenaged boys learning how to drive and only lost 1st gear after about 15 years later..still ran smooth too with about 400,00km on it. So I got an idea for a little mini buggy, and these things run the...
  8. for those of you with kids in booster/car seats and a super cab...

how do they fit in the back? My kids are 2 and 5...ones in a car seat and the others in a booster seat.
  9. computer is sucky, help me fix it please.

Ive got all ym pictures and documents I need to keep backed up. I wanna nuke everything and start fresh again like it was new back in 05. Ive got windows XP, the computers a compaq. Dunno anything else bout it. I tried system restore but it only goes back 3 months lol. I dont have my windows...
  10. wanting to swap out my d28 for d44ttb need some help

gonna have to fab some custom axle pivots...the eye to eye distance between the two are wider on the fullsize than the ranger IIRC. Use the fullsize radius arms too. Theres a guy with a BII on a local board who did it, said it wasnt too hard.
  11. dash swaps...

Ive read that the 2nd gen will swap into the 1st gen. ok But now the first one or two years of the 3rd gen has the same dash as the 2nd gen (93, 94?). Now Im wondering that since the 3rd gen has a second gen dash in it, would taking a dash from a later model 3rd gen and trying to put it in a...
  12. Safari Pacific MX2 Build

how bout BII seat bases? that way the pass side will tip right up and out of the way. Good job on the build....I would have moved the rear axle back and not put the wheel well in the cab corner. Better depart angles. But all in all it looks awsome, better than anything i can and will ever do!
  13. DD mileage, whats your MPG?

just curious what kind of mileage youre getting and with what kind of setup. eg.: MAF 5.0L HO, AOD, 4.10s and 35x12.5's A guy should be able to get 20 with a MAF 302, decent gear, light foot and skinnies.
  14. sheetmetal swapping?

Im coming from the fullsize world, where I know any sheetmetal from 80-96/7 will swap out. Im just curious what parts will go in place of others from 83-97 including explorers. Ideally I want to put a 91-94 explorer front clip on a 95 ranger cab I found that has a stepside box to go with it and...
  15. ranger NewB in canada eh

lookin for a ranger, stepping down from fullsize. New to rangers, not Fords tho. Im going to be lookin for a TTB ranger, preferably r/c 2.3L. I just picked this up, a guy still needs a truck tho.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad