• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2011 ranger maf adapter

just wondering if there is a maf adapter out there that anyone knows of that i can buy or make myself.:icon_welder: The stock air box is connected to the maf housing on the 2011 ranger 4.0l i would just cut it out if it was an older vehicle but being new i don't want to ruin any parts. ive found...
  2. Stock stereo + sub.

just wondering if it is possible to hook up a sub to the stock head unit in a 2011 ranger. its great and all, the new truck, but it needs more bass. thanks.
  3. 2011 Ranger LIFT

just wondering some other opinions on the best lift for my 2011 ranger...its 4x4. also where should i get rims? tirerack doesnt seem to have the ones i like. im looking for the baja style rims with 9 holes or so.
  4. 2011 ranger chip

Hey, just wondering if there are any decent chips for the 2011 ranger that arent like 200 bucks. im not looking for anything special just something to squeeze every drop i can out of my new truck.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad