• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. draglites on a 4x4 ?

Hi guys... been while for me on here. I just picked up my latest a 95 splash 4x4. My question is regarding weld wheels on 4x4's or more so why isn't there anyone running them ? Internet searches show no pics of a 4x4 with prostars or draglites my question to the forum is why ? You can order them...
  2. new ford body shop tech here. hi guys

hey guys , im new to here. im woring on a 94 splash 5.0 efi swap. just lookin around and askin some questions. i have been doin collision for 25 years at a ford dealership, so i know my way around bodywork. maybe i could answer some of your questions you might have sometime. i also dabble with...
  3. efi swap fuel lines ? what is anybody doing

first of all i am new here , hi everybody. i have done numerous carb'd ranger conversions before but i am actually doing one for myself this time and i want to go efi. what has anybody used to lengthen the fuel lines so they will fit a stock mustang style intake fuel rail ?. i have a 4.0 now...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad