• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. prerunnerwannabe

My GoPro 4-Wheeler Video

Hey Y'all! Just made my first decent-ish GoPro video! I know it's not an rvb, but this is all I had to work with:icon_thumby: The wheeler is a 21 year old Yamaha Warrior 350. Let me know what you liked/what you think I could have done better. Edit: Not sure how to imbed the video, but here's...
  2. prerunnerwannabe

D44 TTB Ranger swap: narrow the mounts or lengthen the arms?

Did you read the thread that I posted a link too? It wouldn't be as epic as using Copykat's brackets but it would make it a bunch easier! Good luck!
  3. prerunnerwannabe

D44 TTB Ranger swap: narrow the mounts or lengthen the arms?

http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51465
  4. prerunnerwannabe

Tear Drop Trailer

They are files though. I would probably need to email them to you, unless you can think of another way.
  5. prerunnerwannabe

Tear Drop Trailer

I've got some old school tear drop plans that I could shoot your way if you want.
  6. prerunnerwannabe

Cheap ebay hubs. Any good?

Does anybody have any experience with these hubs? I need a set but I don't want to spend much and these are by far the cheapest ones that are new. Sorry if this has already been discussed:D...
  7. prerunnerwannabe

D44 ttb swap

Those brackets would probably be the easiest thing to do. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
  8. prerunnerwannabe

D44 ttb swap

You have a 4wd so you can just bolt em in (I'm not sure about the radius arms though). It's not that big of a deal to shorten the passenger side axle is it? I would think it would be easier than extending the beams 1" either side at any rate. If you have been researching this then you know that...
  9. prerunnerwannabe

Do stock jeep xj coils lift a ranger?

Do stock jeep xj coils give any lift? If so how much? I know that 3" xj lift coils do about 4" of lift on a ranger, so could using stock ones be like a soft riding leveling coil?:icon_idea:
  10. prerunnerwannabe

Autofab bending cast beams?

How does Autofab bend cast ranger beams and use them on prerunners and stuff? Wouldn't that make them more prone to break?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad