• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. A/C Evaporator $

Morning Folks: Just a quick question as to why the evaporator costs so much more than a compressor? Evaporator $ 475.00 Compressor $ 278.10 These are dealer prices here in Salt Lake City. Thanks Ronv :) :) :)
  2. started going to the gym, need advice

Do they have an instructor at your gym? I think that would be a good starting point along with your physician. :) :) :) RonV
  3. Vote vote vote

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!:yahoo:
  4. F250 super Duty 6.0

Just a quick question; Will a 7.3 diesel be a direct swap from a 6.0 Diesel? I have a 2004 HD pick-up with a bad engine. Bought it new and the hardest it ever has worked is going over a curb and then I would go into 4-w low to do that. Drove in to town one day and it started to smoke badley...
  5. 2001 seats

I am removing the 60-40 bench seat in my extenda-cab and installing leather bucket seats from a exployer. The new seats are power and I am asking if the power lock,window circuit will carry the additional load of the power seats? Thanks for all the help in advance. RonV :icon_cheers:
  6. Expodition overhead council?

Boys & Girls: Has anyone installed a overhead council from an Expedition in a supercab Ranger? If so how difficult and how do the finished results look. Thanks for all the help Ron V
  7. 1994 X-tra cab remote door locks

Gentlemen: I am just starting to look for a rremote locking system for my Ranger. Are there any systems from "FORD" or do I have to go to aftermarket sources? Thanks for the assistance. Ron V :icon_confused:
  8. Thermostat?

I have been trying to find the brand of thermostat you-all recommend for a 1994 Ranger supercab with a manual transmission, 4-WD. Thanks Ron V:bye:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad