• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Questions about extended radium arm bushing/spacer order of installation (PICS)

Just got these in, I noticed when using the ford plastic spacer as instructed, the rear bushing doesn't get close enough to insert into the housing, the 2nd picture shows the bushings in place without the plastic spacer (of course when mounting on truck I will be using the 2 metal washers)...
  2. 1995 Ranger 4.0l 4r55e trans discontinued... can use mazda 4r55e?

Ford dealer says they cant get a new trans for me but can offer the mazda equivilent... am I safe to assume it will work the same??
  3. 93-97 Ranger Rough Country 4" inch lift review

blown shock bushings, collapsed coils spring, blowns leaf bushings, all in 8 months light off roading - dont waste your money!
  4. 95 Harsh clunk noise when turning in 4x4 mode

1995 ranger 4.0l AT shifts in and out on 2hi, 4 hi and 4lo no problems, on slippery surfaces like mud all is good. The problem is when engaged into 4x4 mode on dry hard traction under high stress situations like steep hills or more so when turning even lightly, truck makes a single loud...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad