• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Forever miss.

So ever since I got the truck I had a miss. The miss got a bit worse and I am down to having no fun trying to iron it out to running the way it should: it's a 2.8L V6, bronco II. What I have done so far: New cap, dizzy, wires, sparkplugs, etc. My friend suggested the valves- we reseated...
  2. Ford Duraspark II Ignition Module

I am another noob, along with the rest of these guys who ask the same questions and etc. I am looking to buy Duraspark pieces; If you have some leftover pieces for sale, please contact me. I need the Ford Duraspark II Ignition Module, and the pigtails. Maybe some other things? I have the...
  3. Ford Duraspark II Ignition Module

Hello folks. I just bought some doors and a fender from a man who gave me the motivation to go with the Duraspark conversion... Well I am not sure where to find the Duraspark II Ignition Module... Does anyone on here have one for sale? I would be happy to buy that and any other Duraspark parts...
  4. Ignition button plan; need help!

K, this maybe a lot to figure out, but I am gonna need a lot of help on this one! I want to take my ignition apart and basically put it into 2 parts. The first one would be "key on switch" A switch that ONLY turns the key on, not engine start. That way I can play music and what not with...
  5. New in Oregon

Is there an Oregon chapter or something? Anyone my truck is a 1984 Ford Bronco II 2.8 V-6, not many customizations or mods, just trying to get it to run properly.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad