• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Help me identify..

Hey guys, I really want to do the 64" chevy spring swap and shackle flip, but I can't figure out how to identify between the two. Yes, I have read everything in the tech library and both say they come off a chevy/GMC 1500 - 2wd preferred. Also, the 63 swap says 88-98's, so I'm guessing 99- have...
  2. Brakes pulling - need help

Hey guys, I don't know much about brakes and was hoping those that know more than me could help me out. I took the danger ranger in the dirt (a really bumpy recently disked field) two days ago for a little fun in the sun. Now whenever I slow down from around 65, they pull to the left. Can...
  3. Ranger Edge long travel input please

What's up everyone. First actual post in TRS (aside from that inroduction page). Anyways, I've got a stock 05 ranger edge 2wd. As most of you know, the edge's came factory "lifted". But Im considering trying to fabricate my own long travel suspension system. I'm looking for ideas or people...
  4. Hey Everybody

Hey everyone, I'm new to TRS but I'm on it all the time researching stuff and thought I'd finally join. I'm driving a 2005 Ranger Edge 3.0L 2wd auto known to me and my friends as the danger ranger. I know, totally cliche on this site lol. Anyways, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'll...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad