• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. home altered a arms

hey i was wondering ,im not afraid of some fabrication, but before i go wasting my time has anyone ever tried altering factory a arms on a later model ranger for a drop. instead of spending a small fortune on a arms. if im thinking right the coil would be dropped down in the lower arm and the...
  2. fuel and spark problems

ok so first off the starter hung on my 86 bronco II. its nothing but a 400 dollar play toy, so for a couple of days i simply took the starter wire off of the starter solenoid and was toching the wire to the post when i wanted to start it. i know thats stupid and not good for anything but its a...
  3. ecu compatibility

i finally found out that its the computer that is causing my egr prob on my ranger and i was wondering what computers will interchange? its a 2.5 5speed as long as i get one for a 2.5 5speed will it work i found some but all the numbers on the ecu werent exactly the same mine is a XL5F-12A650-ARC
  4. is this drop kit worth a f$%K

hey im bout to drop a ranger for a friend and was wondering about this kit it is a good price, but i know how things go with good prices AKA rough country lifts (they work but its a pain putting them on) just wondering if anyone has bought one of these or heard of the company. if this is crap...
  5. welding sheet metal

I am about to dive into a lowered street truck and i want to shave everything. Im am by no means a great welder but i do ok with thick steel. But holy crap i need some pointers on welding sheet metal. I have a 220 hobart mig welder with gas at my dads, but i bought a 110 welder that is strictly...
  6. muddin in my backyard with the new bronco

here is some vids of the new bronco we got in the mudhole i dug on my property.
  7. Falcon Iii

me and bryan got a new falcon the third one now. ive been chasing down a wiring problem but finally got it sorted out just put some 31 bfg at that i got cheap. done some fender cutting here is a pic of her now, ill be playin in the mud today and ill put up some more pics and videos.
  8. bronco II jerking/misfiring when warm

i just bought a 86 broncoII with the 2.9. when the truck is driven for around 10 min or more it starts to jerk violently and loose power. it will stay at idle most of the time but takes no gas at all. If i let the truck cool down it will run for another 10 minutes great with no problems. I had a...
  9. Ahhhhhhhhh E G R

i have a 2001 ranger 2.5 5speed and i cant get rid of the egr code. I have replaced every part of the system except for the vacum lines but i have checked them extensivly. i cant feel or hear a vacume leak. i cleaned the gunk out of the intake. i took the metal tube off and cleaned it good and...
  10. me and bryan jumping, punishing, trying to kill a BII i(t cant be done)

this is a long video of the life so far of our bronco II formally known as the FALCON this thing has been beat on for 10 months now and it is still kickin, just barely but its kickin none the less. only thing we have broke is a pinion in a 7.5 and ripped an outlet off of a radiator. aside from...
  11. the falcon

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=37837370 i will have the whole video of the falcon soon just finishin up some editing on it
  12. a little teaser of the long video to come of the falcon

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=37837370 should have a video of the whole life of the falcon soon
  13. air conditioning on first gen ranger 88 or older

does anyone have pics of the heater box cut to allow clearence for a 302 in a early 80s ranger with a 302?
  14. 2/3 drop 01 ranger

i am about to order a drop for my ranger, but i am new to the lowering thing. I have 18 inch wheels with stock height tires and i like that look of a beefy tire, so i know i cant go with any lower of a kit. But i just want to make sure i get a kit that has everything i will need in it. The truck...
  15. Egr

i am just about fed up with this emissions crap. i have a 2001 ranger with a 2.5. It has a egr trouble code. i have replaced the egr valve the dpfe sensor and a vacum position sensor. that is every part of the system. ive traced the wiring for a problem with wiring. there was none. any help...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad